Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradHolt4CYoung View Post
    Grimm could then very well compete for a rotation spot out of ST with us.

Johan-Harvey-Niese-Gee....Grimm/Mejia/Familia/Wheeler

Plug Olt into RF and I still see Toronto as a trade partner with us even if we deal Dickey to Texas. Arencibia can be had for cheap probably(Mazonni + Duda?) and we can platoon him with Thole. I also wonder what it would take include Gose in a deal so we can have a young-awesome outfield of Olt-Gose-Kirk.

Familia, Puello, Havens...maybe these guys can land us Gose.
    More like Olt, Nimmo, Gose in a few years. YUM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Where do you get these numbers from dude?

You seriously just make stuff up. He's never even hit 15 HR's in the minors, how can you say he'd be a 15 HR catcher in the Majors? And he's only had 1 yr with a .360 OBP in the minors too...

seriously, stop making stuff up to try to prove something. There's a reason why neither guy u mentioned from the Dodgers are top 100 prospects. There's multiple deals we'd probably be able to make before settling for something like that.

Umm.. He had 11 last year and two other seasons in the minors with 14 each. He could easily hit 15 HRs in the majors. And he has a .371 OBP over 577 PAs in AAA.. But you know that already. You just insist on being a little troll.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WrightStuff82 View Post
    Umm.. He had 11 last year and two other seasons in the minors with 14 each. He could easily hit 15 HRs in the majors. But you know that already. You just insist on being a little troll.
    Wouldn't he hit less homers in the big leagues? He's also already 25 and couldn't hit 20 in the PCL.

His AAA line of .294/.371/.461 in Albuquerque comes out to a .223/.292/.345 line in a neutral ballpark in the major leagues through the Minor League Equivalency Calculator so he's probably not going to hit.

You'd like to see a tear up the PCL if he's going to be an impact bat. A .637 OPS is nothing to be excited about, no matter how good his defense is. Joc Pederson I like though.

vCash
    Please, let's not get into your PCL bull **** again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradHolt4CYoung View Post
    Olt + Justin Grimm for Dickey
    If I'm taking a pitcher for Dickey, it's Cody Buckel, not Grimm and definitely not Perez. I might settle for Wilmer Font, but I'd really prefer Buckel. But I'm not taking a pitcher in the deal. (Not that I actually have any say in the matter.) I'm shooting for Olt and Leonys, or Olt, Sardinas and Brinson.
    Former B'klyn Dodger fan. Mets Maniac since 1962.

vCash
    Please, let's not get into your PCL bull **** again.
    Haha. Ignoring known facts now? Of course, you always do that.

Albuquerque is one of the best, if not the best hitting environment in the minors.

The team as a whole hit .298/.362/.471 and the league hit .278/.345/.430. Enough of your bull **** dude, it's gotten old.

vCash
    Yes.. Ignoring Known Facts. When you are done pulling your finger out of your nose, why don't you look up Miguel Montero, AJ Ellis, Chris Iannetta, Kurt Suzuki, and a countless others I could come up with, but look up those guys PCL HR totals and then their MLB totals, and when you're done eating your boogers, get back to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    Haha. Ignoring known facts now? Of course, you always do that.

Albuquerque is one of the best, if not the best hitting environment in the minors.

The team as a whole hit .298/.362/.471 and the league hit .278/.345/.430. Enough of your bull **** dude, it's gotten old.
    Its ok man. I think he's getting upset that literally no one agrees with anything he says.

vCash
    So happy Grienke is going to LA. I hope talks get really intense and we get a team to really overpay for Dickey, which will most likely be the Rangers.

10. 12-08-2012, 09:57 PM
    Reason
    insults

vCash
    What the hell is baseball? We're not talking about the last episode of Breaking Bad?

vCash
    Yes.. Ignoring Known Facts. When you are done pulling your finger out of your nose, why don't you look up Miguel Montero, AJ Ellis, Chris Iannetta, Kurt Suzuki, and a countless others I could come up with, but look up those guys PCL HR totals and then their MLB totals, and when you're done eating your boogers, get back to me.
    Ianetta played in Colorado, he doesn't count. Suzuki blows, Montero hit 26 HR at age 21, AJ Ellis could be the only one that counts, but he could be a flash in the pan as he had a .730 OPS in the 2nd half.

Got any more? There are many guys like Anthony Recker that hit in the PCL and don't hit in the bigs.

vCash
    I can live with being surrounded by ignoramuses who know little to nothing about baseball. It doesn't bother me a bit. I am just a naive optimist in that I hope you guys will open up your corroded minds and learn something other than the crap that's been force fed to you by other baseball numbskulls.
    Anyone else notice that this guy is basically saying that whatever he says is right and everyone else around here just doesn't know what they're talking about, unless they agree with him. But if you don't agree with him, you're automatically wrong and you're crazy and anything he says is right. LOL

vCash
    Has this thread degenerated into a bunch of guys flinging **** at one another, or what? Let's get back to Dickey trade possibilities.
    Former B'klyn Dodger fan. Mets Maniac since 1962.

vCash
    MLB Network just said Rangers and Hamilton working out a 4 yr deal. That's gotta rule out Upton and turn their attention to trading for Dickey or Shields!

vCash
    Let's get this done for Olt or maybe it pushes KC to give up Myers.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast