• Red Bryant

0 0%
  • Other

2 7.41%
Page 103 of 293 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 4386

Thread: Around the NFL

vCash
    Say, that went pretty well. Let's repeat that performance a few more times.
    I'm going to list ALEC in credits as associate producer of creating horrifying things for us to talk about -John Oliver

People who think the least powerful members of society are responsible for most of its problems are deluded, at best.

vCash
    I would like to point out I predicted a complete blowout by more then 30 points. While not even I expected what happened yesterday I simply hope those who thought it would be close or a L now knows to not underestimate Seahawks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Labgrownmangoat View Post
    Say, that went pretty well. Let's repeat that performance a few more times.
    three more times to start with.......

vCash
    Yesterday was a fun game, the crowd was into it from the beginning and never let up, even when they knew our guys had the win. It was pretty cold, but never really rained, a great day for football in Seattle.

vCash
    As of right now, first round of NFC playoffs would be SEA @ NYG........my heart.......it hurts....

Plenty of football left and things will change though. Still think SEA takes the division.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    You guys got a gem in that David Wilson, my goodness is he fast; gonna be a stud 4 u guys. I had to post this pic, hopefully it doesn't get me in trouble but its too funny. Its all in fun to Cardinal fans.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...9344484&type=1
    Yeah no kidding. You can go into any of the Wilson threads, game threads, really ANY thread in the Giants forum and see all of our rants about giving the kid more carries. About damn time. Kid is unbelievable. Speed of Sproles (maybe faster), but WAY tougher. Set some kind of NCAA record for yards after getting hit. As long as he fixes his fumbling issues he'll be great.

vCash
    I think next week should be easy, but then again, I said that about Miami and we all know how that turned out. I am worried about the 9ers game though, lets say San Fran loses to the Patriots, then it would be basically for the division lead (if the Hawks beat the the Bills), its gonna be tough. With Sherman and Browner out for that game, they will try and exploit the corners. Then come the Rams and they seem to do really well against the division, so we might not know anything until that game is over, its gonna be a loooooong three weeks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    Thurmond in the nickel makes our corners easily the best in the league.
    Welker and TE's won't be burning us anymore Trufant can go into a backup role.

Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    We were winning when he was playing. Our D had not given up a first down for several possessions. Then Kolb came in and we were caught off guard. He marched them down the field on like 2 possessions, we got him locked back up but they had the lead by then and our WR's dropped multiple game winning passes.

If Skelton never left the game week 1 or our WR's knew how to catch the ball at the time then we would have won the game.
    Thats true but Skelton wasn't this horrible but he was also playing in Clink and with that Cards O-Line thats a disaster that was worse then when they had Max Hall and even he was bad .

Just about that action boss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    As of right now, first round of NFC playoffs would be SEA @ NYG........my heart.......it hurts....

Plenty of football left and things will change though. Still think SEA takes the division.

Yeah no kidding. You can go into any of the Wilson threads, game threads, really ANY thread in the Giants forum and see all of our rants about giving the kid more carries. About damn time. Kid is unbelievable. Speed of Sproles (maybe faster), but WAY tougher. Set some kind of NCAA record for yards after getting hit. As long as he fixes his fumbling issues he'll be great.
    The Giants are the last team I wanna see in the playoffs. That's for sure.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    The Giants are the last team I wanna see in the playoffs. That's for sure.
    I think both sides would be scared to play each other.

vCash

49ers Vs Seahawks Flexed Sunday Night

The Week 16 San Francisco 49ers-Seattle Seahawks game on Sunday, December 23 will be played at 5:20 PM PT on NBC’s Sunday Night Football, the NFL announced today. The San Diego Chargers-New York Jets game will move to 10:00 AM PT on CBS and the New York Giants-Baltimore Ravens game will move to 1:25 PM PT on FOX.
    With San Francisco’s Week 15 game against the New England Patriots slated for Sunday Night Football as well, the 49ers will play in prime time for two consecutive weeks.
    http://blog.49ers.com/2012/12/10/49e...ight-football/

Clink is going to be rockin!

vCash
    Hell yes, I can't wait.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Oh **** lol NICEEEE!! SNF!
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    That's pretty cool but San Fran getting beat in primetime twice won't be a good look
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    **** yeah!! I want to go so bad!

vCash
    If people want to see this game again I can put it up as well just let me know.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS