0 0%
  • Other

2 7.41%
Page 102 of 293 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 4386

Thread: Around the NFL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YouCan'tBeatLA View Post
    Anyone else impressed with WTIII? I thought he was amazing today. I don't think BB is going to get his job back.
    If Pete really means what he says when he calls it a competition both Browner and Hill should be out of a job. Thurmond III and Malcolm Smith are out there beasting. Also what about this kid Bobby Wagner, he's been an INT magnet the past two games, might another steal of the draft.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    If Pete really means what he says when he calls it a competition both Browner and Hill should be out of a job. Thurmond III and Malcolm Smith are out there beasting. Also what about this kid Bobby Wagner, he's been an INT magnet the past two games, might another steal of the draft.
    I think Pete has a track record of sticking to his philosophy of competition.

1) That offseason with 200+ moves
    2) Bringing in a CB from the CFL and starting him
    3) Giving a chance to BMW despite his overweight issues, and started him and had a great season
    4) Starting a 3rd round rookie over Flynn
    5) Starting an undrafted rookie WR who led the team in receptions last year
    6) Releasing his old USC players like Tatupu
    7) Bringing in TO and then releasing him
    8) Starting a rookie MLB and releasing the vet who was brought in to compete for Heater's old job

What What!!

vCash
    Browner should not lose his job. Thurman is taking Trufants job and it is about damn time.

vCash
    Thurmond played well but lets not jump the gun the Cardinals have the worst QB situation in the league and there team ranking is probably 32 now.

Lets see how he does against the Bills and 49ers first must say though he ran stride for stride with Fitz.

vCash
    "*** kicking," Cardinals quarterback John Skelton said. "That's the only thing you can say. For them to come out and dominate the way they did in every phase of the game, it's embarrassing."
    http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post...allout-in-west

vCash
    That was just plain silly. My 2 favorite teams put up over 50 pts today. Hellz f'n yeah.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    That was just plain silly. My 2 favorite teams put up over 50 pts today. Hellz f'n yeah.
    You guys got a gem in that David Wilson, my goodness is he fast; gonna be a stud 4 u guys. I had to post this pic, hopefully it doesn't get me in trouble but its too funny. Its all in fun to Cardinal fans.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...9344484&type=1
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    I'm as big of a fan fan of WTIII as any of you, but he went against ARIZONA... Deep breaths now...

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    How did we lose to this guy in the 1st game? He was throwing balls in the dirt and was throwing stuff at our CB's and LB's lol.

vCash
    Thurmond in the nickel makes our corners easily the best in the league.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    Thurmond in the nickel makes our corners easily the best in the league.
    Can't wait to see him, Browner, and Sherman all on the field together... Then throw in Chancellor and Thomas?

That secondary is disgustingly good.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YouCan'tBeatLA View Post
    Anyone else impressed with WTIII? I thought he was amazing today. I don't think BB is going to get his job back.
    lets not overreact. this was skelton and lindley lol but ya he played great but then again who didn't?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 166471 View Post
    lets not overreact. this was skelton and lindley lol but ya he played great but then again who didn't?
    Exactly. I think this game was a wash in terms of player evaluations. The other team was just plain terrible. Losing 9 straight is terrible.

What What!!

vCash
    He caught more passes than Larry Fitzgerald, Arizona's prodigious wide receiver. Sherman had two interceptions. Fitzgerald caught one pass for two measly yards
    http://seattletimes.com/html/jerrybr..._brewer10.html

That's pretty bad.

What What!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    How did we lose to this guy in the 1st game? He was throwing balls in the dirt and was throwing stuff at our CB's and LB's lol.
    We were winning when he was playing. Our D had not given up a first down for several possessions. Then Kolb came in and we were caught off guard. He marched them down the field on like 2 possessions, we got him locked back up but they had the lead by then and our WR's dropped multiple game winning passes.

If Skelton never left the game week 1 or our WR's knew how to catch the ball at the time then we would have won the game.