• Red Bryant

0 0%
  • Other

2 7.41%
Page 83 of 293 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 4386

Thread: Around the NFL

vCash
    Look i am not afraid of the Cardinals Offense one bit but is anyone scared of the Cardinals Defense?

This could be like the Dolphins game where our Guards could block nobody remember the first meeting with the Cards? Dockett and Campbell just shoot right up the middle and then Acho just ran right by Okung.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Look i am not afraid of the Cardinals Offense one bit but is anyone scared of the Cardinals Defense?

This could be like the Dolphins game where our Guards could block nobody remember the first meeting with the Cards? Dockett and Campbell just shoot right up the middle and then Acho just ran right by Okung.
    If this was earlier in the season I would be worried about their defense a ton because the offensive line was pretty much beat up in the first encounter. The Cardinals specialize in their blitz packages just like the Dolphins but this game we'll be prepared for whatever they are gonna throw at us. Russell now has a more adjusted pocket presence and has started to recognize when the pocket is collapsing more and more. With all that being said, even if we do struggle early on I just don't see the Cardinals mustering up enough offense to stay in the game. Anytime you can only put up two-field goals on the Jets, thats telling of how bad the current 8-game slide for them really is.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    If this was earlier in the season I would be worried about their defense a ton because the offensive line was pretty much beat up in the first encounter. The Cardinals specialize in their blitz packages just like the Dolphins but this game we'll be prepared for whatever they are gonna throw at us. Russell now has a more adjusted pocket presence and has started to recognize when the pocket is collapsing more and more. With all that being said, even if we do struggle early on I just don't see the Cardinals mustering up enough offense to stay in the game. Anytime you can only put up two-field goals on the Jets, thats telling of how bad the current 8-game slide for them really is.
    Its not Wilson i am worried about i don't even think it was his fault the first game Sweezy was like one of those revolving doors where Dockett/Campell would just run up the middle untouched lets just hope Moffit doesn't get hurt.

Shame Carpenter had to get hurt wasn't the best pass blocker but at least he was mauling guys in the run game for Lynch.

vCash
    Let us not forget that we had them beat week 1. Wilson drove us down field for the W but WR's dropped multiple game winning TD's. That game was in Arizona and we are leaps and bounds better now then we were at start the season. Flip side Cards are way way worse then they were then. Plus this time we are in Seattle. We should win this by at least 30 points.

Let us also not forget that we had it won when we were playing the QB that is starting this game and D only got caught off guard by Kolb for a drive and a half that lead to Cards lead. A lead we still almost took back and if any of our WR's had remember there job is to catch the ball we would have. Anything less then us blowing them out would be divine intervention.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    Let us not forget that we had them beat week 1. Wilson drove us down field for the W but WR's dropped multiple game winning TD's. That game was in Arizona and we are leaps and bounds better now then we were at start the season. Flip side Cards are way way worse then they were then. Plus this time we are in Seattle. We should win this by at least 30 points.

Let us also not forget that we had it won when we were playing the QB that is starting this game and D only got caught off guard by Kolb for a drive and a half that lead to Cards lead. A lead we still almost took back and if any of our WR's had remember there job is to catch the ball we would have. Anything less then us blowing them out would be divine intervention.
    Edwards should have caught that ball right through the hands

vCash
    I'm stoked for the game! Let's SMASH Arizona
    I GOT THIS!!!
    "THE SEPARATION IS IN THE PREPARATION"

vCash
    I got 21-10
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    Arizona actually does remind me of the Jet's with a less pathetic offense.

vCash
    The only thing I'm concerned about is Arizona trying to be as aggressive as they were the first time around, I remember reading the other day about this play calling scheme the hawks are using for over aggressive teams, I hope it comes into play tomorrow.

If we can keep that at bay I don't see us losing, 31-14 Seattle.

Playstation 3 handle: Ryde4Life

vCash
    God I love the Clink! 5-0 at home :P

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Arizona actually does remind me of the Jet's with a less pathetic offense.
    Sorry but Cards offense is far more pathetic then Jets. I point to fact that Cards have better D then Jets yet Jets scored a TD and Cards managed a couple FG's. Cards have the only QB situation worse then the Jets.

vCash
    Comments from Russell about the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Russell Wilson
    I have 12 times the experience. Im 12 times more prepared. I just feel so much more confident out there understanding what theyre trying to do, and just getting used to the speed of the game. Playing those live games really helps.
    Gives me goosebumps!

vCash
    Interesting stats! Over the past four games, three of them victories, his passer rating is 120.4 completing 67% of his passes for 878 yards, with nine touchdowns and no interceptions!!

vCash
    Another 3 TD's for Russ in this one. He's gonna break the rookie record this season.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    you guys think Bobby Wagner wins DROY? I do!!