Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shrek View Post
    urlacher is not a liability. he can make plays that roach can never do. beside roach isn't as smart as urlacher. also, don't forget briggs. Briggs play much better with urlacher on the side
    Cool... But he's out so.,.

our future

vCash
    **** Major Wright. All he has to do is hang onto that INT and the game is over, not making Urlacher chase around Russell Wilson.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SDBearsFan View Post
    **** Major Wright. All he has to do is hang onto that INT and the game is over, not making Urlacher chase around Russell Wilson.
    Damnit... I let that play leave my mind.

our future

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shrek View Post
    urlacher is not a liability. he can make plays that roach can never do. beside roach isn't as smart as urlacher. also, don't forget briggs. Briggs play much better with urlacher on the side
    I'm going to just file this under the:

"Didn't understand what debo posted, rambled on about **** that everyone knows"

section of my memory banks.

vCash
    Time to start an Urlacher appreciation thread. The end is near for this once great LB.

vCash
    The Bears have to draft a MLB in 2013 or sign a young talented MLB in FA (if there is even one around) Urlacher is just getting to that point were it can be the end at any time....

We need to find the next guy in line, and it has to be damn soon...Unless you want Roach as your MLB, which I do not...

Take me back to the Forest

vCash
    If only the 49ers didn't have the money to extend Bowman...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Weird question......what if this turns into a blessing in disguise? This type of injury takes 3 weeks to recover from. We beat minne, Arizona, and det lose to gb end up 11-5 give Urlacher rest for 4 weeks and have him rested ready to go in the playoffs?

vCash
    I think it's definitely time to start looking at Urlacher's replacement. He has definitely shown his age this year. I think mentally he can still play with the best of them but the body just isn't there any more. I wish Te'o was still there when we draft but that's definitely a pipe dream.

vCash
    Urlacher for lb coach 2015!

vCash
    Marshall for WR coach now until infinity

vCash
    Would love for Shea to get a shot won't happen but he's got the speed and coverage skills. No problem with Roach but if he's at Mike LB then I'm afraid Geno is in at SLB and every time I watch him he gets pushed around.
    Last edited by Rndy; 12-04-2012 at 09:15 PM.

vCash
    This sucks, but hopefully it turns out to be a blessing in disguise. We only HAVE to win 2 more games to make the playoffs in all likelihood, and I think we can do this without Urlacher for the next few games. I am going to the Bears Pack game so I really want to win that game as well lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rndy View Post
    Would love for Shea to get a shot won't happen but he's got the speed and coverage skills. No problem with Roach but if he's at Mike LB then I'm afraid Geno is in at SLB and every time I watch him he gets pushed around.
    I have heard this being suggested before on the radio, but I don't know if I see it.

either way he still needs to get stronger.

Also, speaking of Shea, I thought he had a pretty good game on sunday.

Take me back to the Forest

vCash
    I actually heard last night on Comcast that a Grade II hamstring strain is a 6 week ordeal... So we're looking at him being back for the Super Bowl

I can't remember who said it, but I know it wasn't Kaplan

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast