Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Evolution23 View Post
    Finally the Lakers can trade Gasol for Bosh. Gasol will finally add that inside dominance the sissies have been lacking. The Lakers will get a ferocious Raptor that will eat other centers. Pretty even trade if you ask me.
    Gasol on the Heat would be deadly. Even i will admit that and i've obviously been killin Gasol for a month now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 310Casper View Post
    He's always been criticized for his softness and lack of hustle, even during their championship years. Sure he had a few memorable games for playing tough, but those are rare.

Lakers fans expect only 1 thing, greatness. He's been on a heavy decline for the last 2 years, a 19 million dollar player playing like a 9 million dollar player. Something laker fans will not deal with.

Sorry if your team settles for mediocrity. We dont in LA.
    Better get used to it bro with Dantoni at the helm.

vCash
    Glad he's sitting out to rest his knees, a healthy Gasol will do wonders for this team.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    can anyone confirm the rumored Gasol for Josh Smith trade?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno87 View Post
    How do your confirm a rumor? Its a rumor...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKERS 24/7 View Post
    How do your confirm a rumor? Its a rumor...
    you confirm a rumor, but posting official news.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno87 View Post
    dont see how that helps the lakers. smith is a bad shooter.

vCash
    The Lakers are going to be a disaster. They suck now, basically have Howard and Kobe, a dysfunctional offense and both of their point guards are out indefinitely.

vCash
    **** smith, I'd rather have Amare. I'd rather keep Twan at the 4 spot than trade for smith or amare. Just let Gasol's contract expire or trade his expiring next year. Better than the recent rumors coming out.

vCash
    The Smith-Gasol stuff has been rumored for a while now, didn't this also come up last year too?

vCash
    isnt josh smith a free agent after this season. Why would they trade him for a player that is obviously showing decline and paying him a 19 million dollar contract next season?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    Futhermore, we as fans dont owe Pau ****. Neither does the front office who pays that man 20 million a year to have little emotional breakdowns every year. Let him go to another team and do good. He's the third option on the Lakers and when Nash comes back, probably the 4th. So good bye Pau
    You cannot possibly be a true Laker fan and say you dont owe **** to Pau. He came on this squad when things were getting extremely dicey and when Kobe was playing his mind games with the front office and "demanding" a trade. He came in, stabilized everything, made Kobe content and helped get the Lakers to 3 straight Finals and back to back titles. Any true Laker fan should always have a high degree of respect and appreciation for what Pau did for the organization.

With that said, starting from the 2011 Playoffs, Pau has been absolutely terrible. I have never seen such a talented player have such a significant and drastic drop in production so quickly. Whether its mental or physical or both, its clear Pau is not the player he was only 2 seasons ago and probably will not get to that point. Its also true that D Antoni is not the right coach for him, and for the entire team for that matter. His style of play not only hinders Pau's production, but it hinders the entire teams' production. I would like to see D Antoni gone before I see Pau gone. But it seems like Pau will not make it through the entire season as a Laker. And it also seems as though this season is kind of a lost season for this team. They dont have the talent, or the coaching to really make noise in the postseason against the elite teams. Very unfortunate as this was a team that was supposed to rival some of the best teams that were ever assembled. However, while the Lakers managed to get the talent, they were counter-productive in hiring two coaches that have no business coaching a team like this, let alone coaching any team in the NBA. Very poor decisions by the front office.

Very sad to see as a Laker fan. This team is a disaster right now and you wont see much change from here on out as their #1 issue is defending and you are not going to get that with this coach.

vCash
    Laker's will struggle with Gasol out.
    Book it.

vCash
    I really think Pau is getting unfairly targeted. So he doesn't fit D'Antoine's system and the coach is talking **** about him as soon as he comes in. Doesn't even attempt to say something like "we can try to work out a game with him because he's talented....etc" Then Kobe starts talking **** and has been all throughout the time Pau has been on the Lakers. Newsflash to Kobe, you didn't win **** without Gasol after Shaq left.

vCash
    Gasol sure is getting overrated nowadays.

How is it possible that a 32 year old, on the decline Gasol could land Josh Smith and Kyle Korver.

Plus the Hawks have one of the cheapest owners in the NBA, why would they want Gasols contract.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast