Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno87 View Post
    what sucks is that if LA gives him up, he's probably going to kill it with the new team. because they'll cater to his game.
    not sure bout that.

1st of all, tendinitis is a *****, it doesnt go away easily and it can **** you for an entire year ( Ask Rafa Nadal)..

2nd his game relies in his BRAINS more than in any thing else, if he is "down" he stops caring like it happened in his last season in memphis.

So if he gets traded to some lottery or mediocre team he will probably check out mentally collect his checks and prepare for the euro championship this summer.

IF he is traded to a CONTENDER tough, thats another story, thats why i NOWHERE in hell want to see a Pau for Amare Swap.

vCash
    Its to many Pau apologist around here. Pau has a history of *****ing up. He acts like a woman on the court. Pg's grab rebounds over him constantly. Fat *** big baby blocked his sissy *** little dunk attempt the other night. Im sick of him. Im sick of people saying "If not for pau" blah, blah, blah. Id rather have LO back. Id rather have fish back. You know, guys that play with heart and passion. Pau plays like he's menstrating and im sick of that ****. Real Laker fans are too. People who want to "Stick it out with Pau" even at the sake of the team arent real fans to me. Sorry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    not sure bout that.

1st of all, tendinitis is a *****, it doesnt go away easily and it can **** you for an entire year ( Ask Rafa Nadal)..

2nd his game relies in his BRAINS more than in any thing else, if he is "down" he stops caring like it happened in his last season in memphis.

So if he gets traded to some lottery or mediocre team he will probably check out mentally collect his checks and prepare for the euro championship this summer.

IF he is traded to a CONTENDER tough, thats another story, thats why i NOWHERE in hell want to see a Pau for Amare Swap.
    right.

he'd have to be traded to a playoff team who caters to his strengths, ey?

vCash
    Futhermore, we as fans dont owe Pau ****. Neither does the front office who pays that man 20 million a year to have little emotional breakdowns every year. Let him go to another team and do good. He's the third option on the Lakers and when Nash comes back, probably the 4th. So good bye Pau
    Last edited by nickdymez; 12-04-2012 at 04:23 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JiffyMix88 View Post
    that sounds like a terrible theory my friend
    You could have said... Bad Theory... But Terrible :cry:... damn!

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

vCash
    not sure bout that.

would love to see him with Pekovic and Love, but not sure we have enough outside that to send to LA to get him.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    would love to pair him with Pekovic and Love, but not sure we have enough outside that to send to LA to get him.
    d Will and Kirilenko.

but losing kirilenko would not be a good idea unless dunleavy can get away with playing love at sf....

vCash
    d Will and Kirilenko.

but losing kirilenko would not be a good idea unless dunleavy can get away with playing love at sf....
    Adelman? haha, I know you will be back onboard with the Wolves around th 12th

Love is not playing SF. I simply meant, it would be awesome to have 96 minutes up front to play those 3, while giving them rest. 32, 32, 32 mpg each or so.

Yeah, with Budinger down, we are so thin at SF, we are using Josh freakin Howard there now, and even playing small ball with Shved as a 3rd guard.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Adelman? haha, I know you will be back onboard with the Wolves around th 12th

Love is not playing SF. I simply meant, it would be awesome to have 96 minutes up front to play those 3, while giving them rest. 32, 32, 32 mpg each or so.

Yeah, with Budinger down, we are so thin at SF, we are using Josh freakin Howard there now, and even playing small ball with Shved as a 3rd guard.
    of course you could try to send pekovic to hornets ( lakers want anderson) and play gasol at the 5.

vCash
    Good, he needs it.

^^understatment
    This is all very funny.

Follow me on Twitter @KnowNameGuy

vCash
    of course you could try to send pekovic to hornets ( lakers want anderson) and play gasol at the 5.
    meh, not really interested in doing that honestly. Pekovic is younger, pretty good, and will cost half of what Gasol does.

Again, we really don't have much to match. Just a thought

vCash
    He needs the rest!

vCash
    Finally the Lakers can trade Gasol for Bosh. Gasol will finally add that inside dominance the sissies have been lacking. The Lakers will get a ferocious Raptor that will eat other centers. Pretty even trade if you ask me.
    Deal with it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    But what he said was perfectly fine, its his opinion that him attempting to play through his injury was an admirable quality, thus not worthy of the hate parade your throwing.

Who said anything about nice? Isnt he sitting because of injury, isnt that what this THREAD IS TELLING US. That Pau must pay attention to his body before returning to the court? Nice? WTF guy
    actually it sounds very much like Pau didn't ask for the time off. It sounds like Dant'oni and MitchJim thought he's been playing bad, and so went looking for an excuse. "Are your knees bothering you?" -- "Yes, maybe some tendinitis, but not so bad." -- "Ok, we're gonna sit you for a while and get you back to 100%."

Then when press asks Dan'toni "why is he sitting", he says "wow, Pau is just so heroic to have been playing with these injuries and pain all this time."

Whether they are looking to trade him or not is a moot point, they might be putting him on ice for a while until Anderson comes on the market.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Evolution23 View Post
    Finally the Lakers can trade Gasol for Bosh. Gasol will finally add that inside dominance the sissies have been lacking. The Lakers will get a ferocious Raptor that will eat other centers. Pretty even trade if you ask me.
    lol

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast