Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    If the Lakers start winning games in Pau's absense, then it's almost a given that he will be traded.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    If it wasn't for Pau Gasol's arrival in 08, Kobe would probably be in a Bulls uniform right now, and I highly doubt you'd be a Laker fan as you would probably be sore at management these last 4 yrs for wasting away KB's prime yrs without bringing in a #2 option to compliment him.

Be thankful for what you have had in the past and what you have now (Dwight and Nash) and just be patient. Let's patiently wait and see how this all plays out.
    First of all, I don't deal in hypothetical's. Kobe didn't leave and I don't care the reason. Management was going to get someone to make Kobe happy, Pau or not.

Secondly, I've been a Lakers fan since 84, I watched the Lakers floor Sam Bowie, Elden Campbell, Cedric Cebollos, Anthony Peeler, Terry Teagle, Sedale Threat, etc. I never jump ship. I've been to games at the forum and staples. I dont give a **** about Kobe, **** Kobe. If Kobe leaves, we bring in another superstar and the show goes on.

vCash
    i think its a good idea. let the big man rest and take some time off. people forget how hard he's worked, and how many games he has logged since becoming a Laker.

get well pau.
    Dirk dominating at age 35

vCash
    This is going to be a win win for me. If they win games they will trade Pau which is great cause I can't see them winning without him. If they lose I just get to sit back and watch PSD explode haha this is gonna be great
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn View Post
    It's funny that the coach who threw him under the bus is being so kind now.

this guy has been playing through pain and everybody arond him has been using him for a scape goat. He deserves so much better than this.

LAL doesn't appreciate what this guy does for the team. Playing through pain like that? Most guys would have been off since the start of the season witht he pain he's been playing through.

I hope Gasol ends up somewhere where he'll be appreciated!
    I agree. I am one of the rare Lakers fans that believes in Pau. We owe two of our rings to that guy and I believe that Jim Buss's incompetence is what is really hurting him.

Pau was tailor made for Phil's offense. Jim's little inferiority complex towards Phil is what's hurting Lakers fans the most. Jim should have hired Phil back after his little Mike Brown experiment blew up in his face. Now he is going to have to trade Pau just to accommodate another terrible decision he made. His mistakes just keep compounding and he is too arrogant to admit he is wrong. It's really a damn shame.

vCash
    Im hoping LA goes on a big streak so Pau gets traded.. you can have amare!

#KNICKSTAPE #PLAYOFF2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusNYY_Savior View Post
    Im hoping LA goes on a big streak so Pau gets traded.. you can have amare!
    You can keep Amare.

vCash
    Pau Gasol > Jordan Hill

vCash
    Why do some Laker fans treat this guy like ****? Without him, Kobe would not have his 4th/5th. Pau is an extremely smart player and possesses a very high skill level. I would appreciate the hell out of Pau if he was on my team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by amos1er View Post
    I agree. I am one of the rare Lakers fans that believes in Pau. We owe two of our rings to that guy and I believe that Jim Buss's incompetence is what is really hurting him.

Pau was tailor made for Phil's offense. Jim's little inferiority complex towards Phil is what's hurting Lakers fans the most. Jim should have hired Phil back after his little Mike Brown experiment blew up in his face. Now he is going to have to trade Pau just to accommodate another terrible decision he made. His mistakes just keep compounding and he is too arrogant to admit he is wrong. It's really a damn shame.
    pretty much.

Nash should have been the guy to play outside his comfort zone in the triangle. Not Gasol in the dantoni offense. Gasol gets paid twice the money and is six years younger.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHawk1123 View Post
    Pau Gasol > Jordan Hill
    ok?

vCash
    what sucks is that if LA gives him up, he's probably going to kill it with the new team. because they'll cater to his game.

vCash
    He's faking... He just doesn't want to get traded, so he needs to let other GM's out their know, that he has bad knees..etc

Anything to stay in L.A I guess.

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

vCash
    Cool beans...hopefully it's because they are working out to trade the guy, everyone knows Pau deserves to be on a team where he's not the scapegoat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    He's faking... He just doesn't want to get traded, so he needs to let other GM's out their know, that he has bad knees..etc

Anything to stay in L.A I guess.
    that sounds like a terrible theory my friend
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast