Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 84
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Posts
    64,457
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Bout time, wonder why it comes on the heels of Kobes criticism. Coincidence most likely but the timing is funny to me. Im very curious to see how the Lakers fare in his absence. Been wanting to see Antawn with Dwight more often.
    They compliment each other well on offense, for sure, but defensively Jamison was getting WORKED by Orlando the other night. Big reason why we got points on 16 of the last 17 offensive possessions.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

    Love y'all!

    Except for all of y'all.

    #FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Parade Down Figueroa
    Posts
    16,785
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    Good because he's just embarrassing himself now
    Have some respect dude. This is Pau Gasol, the same guy that basically kept Kobe in LA after Mamba's trade tirade in the summer of 07.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    7,316
    vCash
    1500
    ManRam, your sig is awesome.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5,788
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    Have some respect dude. This is Pau Gasol, the same guy that basically kept Kobe in LA after Mamba's trade tirade in the summer of 07.
    I dont care. Im a Lakers fan, not a Pau Gasol fan. If there is someone on the team thats keeping them down, get him out of there now.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,282
    vCash
    1500
    It takes a lot of energy to run and shoot threes all day. But playing no defense should've helped (Vauge D'Antoni Criticism)

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5,788
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 310Casper View Post
    He's always been criticized for his softness and lack of hustle, even during their championship years. Sure he had a few memorable games for playing tough, but those are rare.

    Lakers fans expect only 1 thing, greatness. He's been on a heavy decline for the last 2 years, a 19 million dollar player playing like a 9 million dollar player. Something laker fans will not deal with.

    Sorry if your team settles for mediocrity. We dont in LA.
    Bingo!

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    14,124
    vCash
    1500

    Pau Gasol out "indefinitely"

    The immaturity on this board is astounding.....

    Anyway, there were rumblings of tendinitis in his knees for a while now, but I'm not entirely sure that's the main issue. I guess we'll see when he does get healthy.

    Regardless, get well soon Pau.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    33,709
    vCash
    1894
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    Have you been watching him play?
    What makes you think he hasnt?

    "It’s absolutely ludicrous” (to judge players based on whether they’ve won a title.)

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    33,709
    vCash
    1894
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    They compliment each other well on offense, for sure, but defensively Jamison was getting WORKED by Orlando the other night. Big reason why we got points on 16 of the last 17 offensive possessions.
    Yea I mentioned it in the GT, sounds like D'Antoni's style tho. Also I want to see Pau come off the bench so he can play his game with the 2nd unit ala Kevin McHale.

    "It’s absolutely ludicrous” (to judge players based on whether they’ve won a title.)

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5,788
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    What makes you think he hasnt?
    Because he wouldnt have said what he said. He does deserve heat for the way he has been playing. You dont get a pass because your a nice guy. What kind of **** is that? We dont care how nice you are in LA, just how nice you are on the court and Pau is a liability right now on the court.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Parade Down Figueroa
    Posts
    16,785
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    I dont care. Im a Lakers fan, not a Pau Gasol fan. If there is someone on the team thats keeping them down, get him out of there now.
    If it wasn't for Pau Gasol's arrival in 08, Kobe would probably be in a Bulls uniform right now, and I highly doubt you'd be a Laker fan as you would probably be sore at management these last 4 yrs for wasting away KB's prime yrs without bringing in a #2 option to compliment him.

    Be thankful for what you have had in the past and what you have now (Dwight and Nash) and just be patient. Let's patiently wait and see how this all plays out.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    33,709
    vCash
    1894
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    Because he wouldnt have said what he said. He does deserve heat for the way he has been playing. You dont get a pass because your a nice guy. What kind of **** is that? We dont care how nice you are in LA, just how nice you are on the court and Pau is a liability right now on the court.
    But what he said was perfectly fine, its his opinion that him attempting to play through his injury was an admirable quality, thus not worthy of the hate parade your throwing.

    Who said anything about nice? Isnt he sitting because of injury, isnt that what this THREAD IS TELLING US. That Pau must pay attention to his body before returning to the court? Nice? WTF guy

    "It’s absolutely ludicrous” (to judge players based on whether they’ve won a title.)

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    15,879
    vCash
    1500
    I feel sorry for Laker fans who have Dwight in their sigs




    Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

    JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

    I'M NEVER WRONG



    FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glendale, CA
    Posts
    16,905
    vCash
    1500
    Good, maybe now we'll have a better chance at winning games

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,970
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    But what he said was perfectly fine, its his opinion that him attempting to play through his injury was an admirable quality, thus not worthy of the hate parade your throwing.

    Who said anything about nice? Isnt he sitting because of injury, isnt that what this THREAD IS TELLING US. That Pau must pay attention to his body before returning to the court? Nice? WTF guy
    Lol, when Kobe plays hurt he gets credit, when pau does he gets bashed.

    is a lose lose situation 100% of the time.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •