Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Bout time, wonder why it comes on the heels of Kobes criticism. Coincidence most likely but the timing is funny to me. Im very curious to see how the Lakers fare in his absence. Been wanting to see Antawn with Dwight more often.
    They compliment each other well on offense, for sure, but defensively Jamison was getting WORKED by Orlando the other night. Big reason why we got points on 16 of the last 17 offensive possessions.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    Good because he's just embarrassing himself now
    Have some respect dude. This is Pau Gasol, the same guy that basically kept Kobe in LA after Mamba's trade tirade in the summer of 07.

vCash
    ManRam, your sig is awesome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    Have some respect dude. This is Pau Gasol, the same guy that basically kept Kobe in LA after Mamba's trade tirade in the summer of 07.
    I dont care. Im a Lakers fan, not a Pau Gasol fan. If there is someone on the team thats keeping them down, get him out of there now.

vCash
    It takes a lot of energy to run and shoot threes all day. But playing no defense should've helped (Vauge D'Antoni Criticism)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 310Casper View Post
    He's always been criticized for his softness and lack of hustle, even during their championship years. Sure he had a few memorable games for playing tough, but those are rare.

Lakers fans expect only 1 thing, greatness. He's been on a heavy decline for the last 2 years, a 19 million dollar player playing like a 9 million dollar player. Something laker fans will not deal with.

Sorry if your team settles for mediocrity. We dont in LA.
    Bingo!

vCash

Pau Gasol out "indefinitely"

The immaturity on this board is astounding.....

Anyway, there were rumblings of tendinitis in his knees for a while now, but I'm not entirely sure that's the main issue. I guess we'll see when he does get healthy.

Regardless, get well soon Pau.

vCash
    Have you been watching him play?
    What makes you think he hasnt?

"It’s absolutely ludicrous” (to judge players based on whether they’ve won a title.)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    They compliment each other well on offense, for sure, but defensively Jamison was getting WORKED by Orlando the other night. Big reason why we got points on 16 of the last 17 offensive possessions.
    Yea I mentioned it in the GT, sounds like D'Antoni's style tho. Also I want to see Pau come off the bench so he can play his game with the 2nd unit ala Kevin McHale.

"It’s absolutely ludicrous” (to judge players based on whether they’ve won a title.)

vCash
    What makes you think he hasnt?
    Because he wouldnt have said what he said. He does deserve heat for the way he has been playing. You dont get a pass because your a nice guy. What kind of **** is that? We dont care how nice you are in LA, just how nice you are on the court and Pau is a liability right now on the court.

vCash
    I dont care. Im a Lakers fan, not a Pau Gasol fan. If there is someone on the team thats keeping them down, get him out of there now.
    If it wasn't for Pau Gasol's arrival in 08, Kobe would probably be in a Bulls uniform right now, and I highly doubt you'd be a Laker fan as you would probably be sore at management these last 4 yrs for wasting away KB's prime yrs without bringing in a #2 option to compliment him.

Be thankful for what you have had in the past and what you have now (Dwight and Nash) and just be patient. Let's patiently wait and see how this all plays out.

vCash
    Because he wouldnt have said what he said. He does deserve heat for the way he has been playing. You dont get a pass because your a nice guy. What kind of **** is that? We dont care how nice you are in LA, just how nice you are on the court and Pau is a liability right now on the court.
    But what he said was perfectly fine, its his opinion that him attempting to play through his injury was an admirable quality, thus not worthy of the hate parade your throwing.

Who said anything about nice? Isnt he sitting because of injury, isnt that what this THREAD IS TELLING US. That Pau must pay attention to his body before returning to the court? Nice? WTF guy

vCash
    I feel sorry for Laker fans who have Dwight in their sigs

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Good, maybe now we'll have a better chance at winning games

vCash
    But what he said was perfectly fine, its his opinion that him attempting to play through his injury was an admirable quality, thus not worthy of the hate parade your throwing.

Who said anything about nice? Isnt he sitting because of injury, isnt that what this THREAD IS TELLING US. That Pau must pay attention to his body before returning to the court? Nice? WTF guy
    Lol, when Kobe plays hurt he gets credit, when pau does he gets bashed.

is a lose lose situation 100% of the time.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast