• Sixers win

1 8.33%
  • Richardson's old *** lights us up for 20

0 0%
  • Sexy saves the day again

4 33.33%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    vCash
    If anyone wanted to know why Dante gets the minutes over Williams. They just had to watch this game. Dante continues to hustle every play. Derrick Williams turnover and Dante chases down Turner to stop the fast break.

vCash
    Derrick Williams finally put a game together, although about his last 5 minutes or so was just garbage time, but he did well when his minutes meant more too. He also finally played a little bit of the SF position in the 4th quarter. If he can play SF, he should be able to find 10-15 minutes game consistently.

It is also nice that Pek and Love got a lot of time off tonight. Those extra minutes that a player like Love usually ends up needing are usually felt later on in the season...it is also great to see Malcolm hit his shots, but throughout the course of the season, do not expect him to be a quality jump shooter. Dating back to his college days, he has never been that much of a jump shooter.

vCash
    I'm starting to questing Love's maturity now. He's supposed to be a leader of this team damn it. I think he isn't missing shots because of his injury, I think his is ego is butthurt by his supporting cast playing way better than him, and he chucks shots, and then look for excuses anywhere. He really needs to get down to earth and start acting like a true leader.

Wolves United

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    Shved, Budinger, maybe even Lee soon will all be well worth the money they make.
    For sure.. I was completely ignorant when I heard of the Dante acquisition at first.. I honestly knew nothing about him. His 10-15 ft. jumper is automatic, a la Sam Mitchell.

vCash
    Washington pulled through and beat MIA. A lot of money lost somewhere..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    Derrick Williams finally put a game together, although about his last 5 minutes or so was just garbage time, but he did well when his minutes meant more too. He also finally played a little bit of the SF position in the 4th quarter. If he can play SF, he should be able to find 10-15 minutes game consistently.

It is also nice that Pek and Love got a lot of time off tonight. Those extra minutes that a player like Love usually ends up needing are usually felt later on in the season...it is also great to see Malcolm hit his shots, but throughout the course of the season, do not expect him to be a quality jump shooter. Dating back to his college days, he has never been that much of a jump shooter.
    I have hope for Lee's shot now that it's two games in a row of very good shooting after seeing video back in August of him and Roy alternating catch-and-shoot from a step inside the arc.

Hopefully Williams can learn to at least be consistent on that 3 and rebound as a role player for now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimKid View Post
    Washington pulled through and beat MIA. A lot of money lost somewhere..
    That's a crappy way to start your week if you're a Heat fan. Great way for Wiz fans though!

vCash
    I dont get you guys. One day you are all bashing Barea and hoping to see him traded, the next you want him on the team...

And you think Williams is inconsistant? lol

vCash
    NIce effort by the wolves.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RubenG View Post
    I dont get you guys. One day you are all bashing Barea and hoping to see him traded, the next you want him on the team...

To be fair, Barea himself can be pretty up and down. Some games, he's forcing the issue and creating opportunities. Other games or even other parts of games he's jacking up quick shots or dribbling around the top of the key for 16 seconds.

He's definitely an entertaining guy to say the least. I think we all appreciate his ability to change tempo. He can be so frustrating to watch sometimes because of his defensive disability and the fact that he has such talent but doesn't always utilize it in the right ways.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RubenG View Post

I don't understand your point. Are you saying that its impossible to criticize a player and still want him on your team. I think I have criticised every player on this roster, so does that mean I want all of them gone? Of course not. I hate loompa's game as much as anyone, but he certainly has a place on this team, and if he shoots less often and stops dribbling with his head down I could even learn to love him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigus Dogus View Post
    I don't understand your point. Are you saying that its impossible to criticize a player and still want him on your team. I think I have criticised every player on this roster, so does that mean I want all of them gone? Of course not. I hate loompa's game as much as anyone, but he certainly has a place on this team, and if he shoots less often and stops dribbling with his head down I could even learn to love him.
    I am simply saying that fans are a fickle bunch, and in this forum, particularly with JJ.

When the Timberwolves signed him, most reacted like: "Cool. We get a change of pace player"

The Balkis came in and your reaction turned into: "I swear that if I read JJ's name again I will scream!"

Now, this season the reaction has been somewhat mixed: "JJ? ....he CAN be ok...but he is a frustrating player to watch..."

I kind of like that he has played himself into your doubts though. The Balkis trauma has been huge hahaha

vCash
    Some players you learn to love. JJ is one of those guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    Some players you learn to love. JJ is one of those guys.
    There has always been somebody that T-wolves fans love one game and hate another. I will name a few to consider: Michael Beasley, Troy Hudson, and Anthony Peeler.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    There has always been somebody that T-wolves fans love one game and hate another. I will name a few to consider: Michael Beasley, Troy Hudson, and Anthony Peeler.
    James "Holywood" Robinson.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast