Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mavrikthefox View Post
    Didn't the redskins release him?
    Well according to wikipedia he is a FA so i guess so. At this point i wouldn't mind bringing him back

vCash
    Well according to wikipedia he is a FA so i guess so. At this point i wouldn't mind bringing him back
    Yeah, he's been on a roster so dude should at least be in football shape and knows the offense. I wouldn't be opposed to kicking the tires....

vCash
    The Redskins signed him and released him... because that rookie RB is killing! I mean, its not like he would be our workhorse... because we barely use our RBs... its worth a shot.

vCash
    green bay wins by 10
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Woodson and Shields were back at practice.. Matthes and Nelson were not.. We will know more after Thursday practice

vCash
    The Matthews injury puzzles me a bit only because when he left the field he jogged to the locker room and we had been told it was a minor hamstring injury.
    ~
    Well Mathews has played in the past with hamstring injuries not that I want him to but my point is someone really did not know the extent of his last hamstring injury.
    ~
    Also in today's football and with player safety at an all time high players are more coddled than ever back in the day if you were 50% that was good enough now you don't touch the field until close to 90 to 100%
    ~
    I sure hope Mathews Hamstrings issues fully heal and he is not plagued his whole career with Nagging Hamstring issues.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    Ryan Grant
    nice call IMAC
    the packers have so much talent...

vCash
    Looks like there is a snow storm coming Sunday in GB. Hopefully it snows before or after the game.
    Jordy Nelson 2014 Stats
    Receptions: 47 | Yards: 712 | TDs: 6 | Avg: 15.1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gbpackers12 View Post
    Looks like there is a snow storm coming Sunday in GB. Hopefully it snows before or after the game.
    I live here in green bay and ya they are saying snow for sunday, I would like it to snow during the game. Maybe Ryan Grants coming out party? Like what he did against seattle in the divisional game in 2008.

Defense Wins Championships!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kgbpackfan View Post
    I live here in green bay and ya they are saying snow for sunday, I would like it to snow during the game. Maybe Ryan Grants coming out party? Like what he did against seattle in the divisional game in 2008.
    Yeah, I guess that would give us an advantage over Detroit since they're used to playing in a dome. I just worry about our run game, and if it snows we're gonna need it.
    Jordy Nelson 2014 Stats
    Receptions: 47 | Yards: 712 | TDs: 6 | Avg: 15.1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gbpackers12 View Post
    Yeah, I guess that would give us an advantage over Detroit since they're used to playing in a dome. I just worry about our run game, and if it snows we're gonna need it.
    I really don't know if it does. If it comes down to whoever can move the ball I might bet on Detroit because they got the better run game. I'm not sure if were anymore used to it than they are.

vCash
    Woodson and Shields were back in pads today and look to be playing Sunday.. Matthews, Jordy and Lang didnt practice, but Mike says they will be given every chance to play.

vCash
    god damn ihope clay is back for this game. we need a pass rush.
    the packers have so much talent...

vCash

McCarthy hints that Woodson, Matthews' return will be vs. Chicago

Green Bay - Coach Mike McCarthy was able to get S Charles Woodson some work in pads Thursday, but his plan to do the same with LB Clay Matthews did not work out.

McCarthy wanted both Woodson (collarbone) and Matthews (hamstring) in pads doing a limited amount of banging around because the team will not be in pads next week due to a limit on padded practices that is part of the new collective bargaining unit.

McCarthy said Woodson took part in a limited amount of work in pads, but that he was glad to get him on the field and practicing with the team.

Woodson has practiced twice this week and McCarthy said he was limited both days. That would seem to indicate he's preparing for the following week and not this week.

"It was important, we’re obviously on a rep count for the number of padded practices per season, so it was important to get out there today in pads," he said. "It's something we also talked to Clay about, but it just didn’t work out as far as the rehab program he’s on. But (Woodson) was very limited."

McCarthy's desire to get both on the field in pads Thursday because there won't be a padded practice next week seems to indicate he is anticipating both making their return against the Chicago Bears. That's a logical assumption anyway given the game will probably decide who wins the NFC North.

Teams are limited in the number of padded practices they can have over the course of a season. McCarthy has them scheduled well in advance.

According to him, he only has one padded practice left the rest of the regular season. Once the playoffs begin, a team can practice in pads once a week.
    So frustrating. Sometimes i feel like our medical staff can be a little to cautious. They do know we are in a battle for a division/playoff spot right?

vCash
    So frustrating. Sometimes i feel like our medical staff can be a little to cautious. They do know we are in a battle for a division/playoff spot right?
    They're needed more in the postseason than they are for Detroit, I'm all for waiting as long as we're winning. Would be nice to have them back for Chicago though, that game will likely decide the division.

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast