Clay Matthews, LB #52 - 9
    Cliff Avril, DE #92 - 8.5

Interceptions Leader

~VS~

Casey Hayward, CB #29 - 5
    Chris Houston, CB #23 - 2

Click For More Stats

vCash
    Im gonna say Clay plays this week.. We will need him.. Our offense will look great at home.. Charles will probably be back next week, along with Jordy and Sam in time for Bear week.

vCash
    You guys should be scared. We have Mike Thomas as our #2 receiver this week. He's coming off a 4 target, 1 rec, 3 drops and -1 yard game.

Nah but really, you guys should take this game pretty easily. Not going to be as close as last time. As long as Calvin gets his 120+ I'll be happy, but I have a feeling Williams will come to play this week.

vCash
    Double Megatron.
    Put a LB to spy on Pettigrew first... then defend the run second.
    Team Run D on Leshoure.

It's a done deal.

Graham Harrell #6 QB
    2 Comp. 3 ATT 20 Yards 0 TDs 4 Rush -3 Yards 0 TD 1 Fumble 0 INT

Jumped on the Bandwagon in 1969

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vbjunkie View Post
    Double Megatron.
    Put a LB to spy on Pettigrew first... then defend the run second.
    Team Run D on Leshoure.

It's a done deal.
    As a Lions fan, I'm just offering Pack this one tip, don't waste an LB spying Pettigrew. His hands are the best defense on the field. Just shade the LB over Johnson. He's the only receiver we have right now...gonna be a mess. Glad I'll be at the game
    Great American Baseball Tour: Brewers, Twins, Cubs, White Sox, Cardinals, Royals ,Cleveland, Detroit and Reds

vCash
    Hanson's got great numbers...

REC: WHOEVER ADOPTED ME IS AN IDIOT

TDs: I FORGOT HOW TO PLAY FOOTBALL AND I SUCK

vCash
    Lions have that pass rush that screws with us.. But hopefully playing at Lambeau will neutralize them somewhat.. I hope this is the night we finally play a complete game

vCash
    pack by two scores

vCash
    i bet we will come out somewhat hot....cool off with a bunch of conservative mcarthy play calls...give up a few big plays....lose the lead in the second half...arodg takes us for a gameleading drive late in the 4th, then stafford throws a pick to end it. book it.
    the packers have so much talent...

vCash
    My only concern is our OL vs their DL. I would also like to see Crosby have a good game for once.

vCash
    Green Bay - Rookie Don Barclay will be the starting right tackle if T.J. Lang (ankle) can't play this week, but there's also a chance Barclay could play right tackle regardless of Lang's status.

Coach Mike McCarthy acknowledged Monday that Barclay played well enough in Lang's absence to warrant consideration for the right tackle job. By playing him there, it would allow McCarthy to move Lang back to the position he plays best, left guard.

"Don Barclay, I thought he did a nice job," McCarthy said Monday. "It's pretty much what I thought last night when I left here. He went into the game, we tried to protect him a little bit there in the 2-minute drive. Then really at halftime we made some protection adjustments - not really adjustments - which way we were going to lean on in the second half.

"I thought in the run game he was physical, that’s a trait that we really like in Don. I thought the pass protection, a lot of his things were technical. I thought he did a solid job. When a rookie comes in for his first time in game action and you’re able to keep playing throughout your gameplan, I think that’s a big credit to him."

If Lang can play against Detroit Sunday, McCarhty has to decide whether its better to have Barclay at right tackle or Evan Dietrich-Smith at left guard.

When asked last week why weaken two positions by moving Lang to right tackle in place of injured Bryan Bulaga and inserting Dietrich-Smith at left guard, McCarthy didn't see that as a logical assumption. He said he was trying to put his five best linemen on the field.

Now, he appears to be considering Barclay one of the top five or is acknowledging he could get more out of Lang at left guard and only have to offer help on the right side. Of course, LT Marshall Newhouse's recent hiccups against top pass rushers Jared Allen and Osi Umenyiora mean help might need to be spread around.

"Obviously you’re always evaluating every position," McCarthy said. "And in Don’s case, we are looking at him at right tackle. I don’t really know what T.J.’s case is going to be. That’s one of the individuals where we’re still gathering information.

"I don’t have a feel if T.J.’s going to be ready for this week. (We're) probably getting a little ahead of ourselves (with considering Barclay). That’s probably a question better asked on Wednesday."
    I would like to see what Barclay can do with a full week of practice.

vCash
    i would too cheese. kinda would like to see him at RT and Lang back at LG...just to see what they look like against a formidable Lions Dline.
    the packers have so much talent...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    i would too cheese. kinda would like to see him at RT and Lang back at LG...just to see what they look like against a formidable Lions Dline.
    Yeah me too but MM is still unsure if Lang is going to be able to go this week. Barclay looked good in the run game but mediocre at best in pass blocking. So its definitely going to be a tough match up for him against that Lions DL. I hope we run the ball like we did last week.

vCash
    Use two tight ends to chip on passing plays and provide run support. We're short on wide receivers anyway. Putting a tight end in motion can confuse the defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Think View Post
    Use two tight ends to chip on passing plays and provide run support. We're short on wide receivers anyway. Putting a tight end in motion can confuse the defense.
    I agree with you on the usage of the TE's but we are not short on WR's. Nelson will miss some time but we still have Jennings, Cobb, Jones and Boykin. I think we are just fine in the WR department.

Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast