Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,250
    vCash
    1150

    Teams that could start Tebow.

    What team do you think could most use Tebow as a starting QB.

    I'd say the Jags.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    none of them if they are smart
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,924
    vCash
    1500
    He wouldn't start for the Jags. This Tebow to Jacksonville crap is really getting old.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    Tebow to jacksonville!
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,924
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    Tebow to jacksonville!
    Haha very funny.
    Nothing to see here, move along.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Riverton,il
    Posts
    15,580
    vCash
    1500
    Florida Gators

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    10,121
    vCash
    1500
    Hes capable of starting a lot of places, hence his track record and ability to beat Pittsburgh in the playoffs via throwing. He should be able to start for the Jets, Jaguars, Arizona, Kansas City, Oakland, Philly, Minnesota. All those teams need to re-evaluate their qb situations.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    Hes capable of starting a lot of places, hence his track record and ability to beat Pittsburgh in the playoffs via throwing. He should be able to start for the Jets, Jaguars, Arizona, Kansas City, Oakland, Philly, Minnesota. All those teams need to re-evaluate their qb situations.
    one good game outweighs the other terrible ones and his inabiltiy to be out mark ****ing sanchez for the job?
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    10,121
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    one good game outweighs the other terrible ones and his inabiltiy to be out mark ****ing sanchez for the job?
    I think everyone can clearly tell their is an agenda in New York to try to hold him back and that he hasnt been given a fair opportunity by that coaching staff

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    I think everyone can clearly tell their is an agenda in New York to try to hold him back and that he hasnt been given a fair opportunity by that coaching staff
    i think everyone can clearly tell tebow blows
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals


  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15,573
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    I think everyone can clearly tell their is an agenda in New York to try to hold him back and that he hasnt been given a fair opportunity by that coaching staff
    i think everyone can clearly tell tebow blows people away
    Yep



    our future

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    ******'s bed
    Posts
    83,877
    vCash
    1777
    I really wish we had a true competing football league he could go to.

    #YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    34,875
    vCash
    1500
    Every team?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    3,317
    vCash
    1500
    No team would start Tebow, you're better off drafting somebody that has potential to not suck.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,745
    vCash
    1500
    Sanchez has been in N.Y. for four seasons. Under substantially the same coaching staff. He was taken fifth overall in the draft a year before Tebow was taken twenty spots later. I think everyone is losing sight of the fact that it wasn't going to be an overnight changing of the guard at QB, there. But it will still happen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •