Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    vCash
    and what the hell does shopping for a house have to do with anything? My god , so because hes injured hes not supposed to have a life, he should live by your standards!!! now I know that if i go shopping after work or in my vacation i am breaking some sort of rule !!!!

such ignorance in this world!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueYankee View Post
    Well, I'm not sure it is fair to say his career is over. Do you have experience with hip injuries? Maybe you can shed some light on us on how you recovered from them.
    I don't need to. It was surgery to repair a torn labrum as well as other problems with this hip. It was only a matter of time when Arod would eventually start feeling the effects of this, not if.
    "I'm an administrator. I'm a good listener. I would not pass myself off as an evaluator of talent"

- Brian Cashman, GM of the Yankees

vCash
    Infernoscurse, keep your talks limited to your 2-20 min. personals and your meal other than that do your work,it's what you get paid for. Or are you just a clown like ARod waiting for everybody else to do the heavy lifting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Wiskers View Post
    Infernoscurse, keep your talks limited to your 2-20 min. personals and your meal other than that do your work,it's what you get paid for. Or are you just a clown like ARod waiting for everybody else to do the heavy lifting.
    i dont need to, my 20 minutes breaks doesnt interfere with the performance of the rest of the workers therefore what arod does during the game shouldnt have an effect on the rest of the team, the yankees didnt lose because of arod, it was everyone. your personal hatred for arod though is founded upon scrunity over stupid things that I am sure all players do but that come out to light because they arent hated as much.

vCash
    Wow, Pacman got rocked good. He should retire...

vCash
    Well you have those who carry themselves with dignity and professionalism when they're in the public eye because they have self respect for themselves, their uniform and their name and then there are those that come to work to collect a paycheck.

vCash
    everyone is a different person, I dont care how each person lives their individual life as long as they do their best, there are a small amount of people that care and work as hard as AROD does, so when someone comes up with stupid things like buying a house with their GF or because they are somehow extending their surgery only to have fun it makes me laugh at the ignorance of people with their blind hatred.

vCash
    Yeah I chose my favorites just like everyone else here. Swisher,Granderson are hard working guys making half what ARod is, with better production. One was let go via free agent and the other is gonna get traded because of ARod's injury, lack of production and lack of urgency in taking care of his injury( and yeah if the hip hurt so much why didn't he address it sooner).

vCash
    Keep in mind this forum deals with the Yanks offering Youk-Khah-Ki 1 yr/12 mil. To play 3B. Money that could be used on someone else/a position of need. That's why it bothers me so much---help your team and your teammates--you'd think he felt bad about costing somebody their spot on the team and got this surgery over with.

vCash
    so by your line of thought Mariano rivera didnt attend his surgery sooner cause he had no sense of urgency , thats great logic there

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by infernoscurse View Post
    so by your line of thought Mariano rivera didnt attend his surgery sooner cause he had no sense of urgency , thats great logic there
    I agree with you. People just find any reason whatsoever to hate on Arod. I don't know the exact circumstances behind the surgery and honestly I can't blame him for waiting until after the holidays and having the surgery in January. It's not like he's postponing it 3 months so he can take a walking cruise through Europe.

Official Dolphins Draft Guru '11 & NFL Draft Guru '12

Enjoy hilarious podcasts about popculture, wrestling, and videogames? Check out the lasertime network at lasertimepodcast.com

vCash
    the guy was told by his surgeon to wait, just like MO they want him to strengthen his hip before they do the surgery, apparently people here are surgeons because they have had surgeries done to them making them experts !

vCash
    I'm a surgeon!

That's a scary image to most of you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    I don't need to. It was surgery to repair a torn labrum as well as other problems with this hip. It was only a matter of time when Arod would eventually start feeling the effects of this, not if.
    My cousin played D 1 basketball in college. She had the exact same injury Arod has in her hip. Had it repaired, went through physical therapy and eventually cAme back to play only to find out she did the same thing in the other hip which seems to be what happened with Arod. She had that one repaired and eventually came back full strength. After surgery and strenghtening the hip she hasn't had any problems with it. She was only 21 years old tho so Arods age and past roid use will defiantly be a huge difference with how this turns out.

vCash
    I truly feel sorry for those of us on the forum who want to talk with true fans and voice our opinions, frustrations with our fellow friends since we have to deal with the 1 or 2 morons that want to just here themselves talk. You guys are the equivalent of the guy who joins the coffee club at work, puts in his 2 bucks but drinks 6 cups of coffee and eats 4 pieces of cake and then has the nerve to say he's not getting his money's worth.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast