Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Trust me you guys don't want him. Moving him to 3rd after the A-Gon trade stunted his career and it seemed like he was ALWAYS on the DL after that. He should be no more than a 1st baseman at this point in his career, especially with the way his body is built.

Mark my words, you'll be looking for a 3rd option at 3rd base in no time when Youk is sitting beside A-rod in the doctors office.

Stay far, far away from him unless the DH role is wide open. Than maybe...
    WTA's Next Rising Superstar - #7 in the World

French Canadian Eugenie Bouchard

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekJeterDan View Post
    The underlying theme / principle still holds true.
    No one knows the future and no one can definitively say when a player is done.
    we dont jknow for sure, but based on recent history we cna make an educated guess, which says possibly relying on youk as a full time starter this eyar is a bad idea
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pinstripe power View Post
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    x2
    Future Ace

vCash
    Would hate to see this guy in pinstripes

#KNICKSTAPE #PLAYOFF2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by coldasice59 View Post
    My contention is still that what we have is better than any thing Youk has to offer. Eduardo Nunez - .292/.330/.393/.723 not to mention his speed on the bases.
    Youklis -.236/.346/.425/.771. Do you see something I don't? Nunez can work on his fielding. If he plays regularly his numbers will more than likely go up. Give the kid a chance. Let that bum rot in hell!!

How many ABs? Nunez is pumped up NY hype..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueYankee View Post
    If anything is skewed it is career numbers to judge a player on his CURRENT skill level. He sucked in Boston and was a smudge better in Chicago. Not to mention he wants premium. Pass.
    You hit the nail on the head. You dont sign players based on what they did 5 years ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bronxbombers88 View Post
    You hit the nail on the head. You dont sign players based on what they did 5 years ago.
    Which is why everyone is scared that he'll be a Yankee.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 6cadi6 View Post
    Which is why everyone is scared that he'll be a Yankee.
    Good point

vCash
    i'd rather have him than nunez. he might be able to actually field an easy ground ball.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thump View Post
    How many ABs? Nunez is pumped up NY hype..
    Nunez definitely is not hyped. He's not even getting a chance. The better question is how many times will crybaby Youklis go down with an injury. Seems like he is always hurt. His numbers aren't worth putting him on the team either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo Sox Fan View Post
    Trust me you guys don't want him. Moving him to 3rd after the A-Gon trade stunted his career and it seemed like he was ALWAYS on the DL after that. He should be no more than a 1st baseman at this point in his career, especially with the way his body is built.

Mark my words, you'll be looking for a 3rd option at 3rd base in no time when Youk is sitting beside A-rod in the doctors office.

Stay far, far away from him unless the DH role is wide open. Than maybe...
    A Sox fan who is looking out for us! Interesting. I say we get Youk tonight. Wait a minute....reverse psychology...screw getting Youk! Now you guys can get him back. lol
    "Well, that kind of puts a damper on even a Yankee win."
    -- Yankees announcer Phil Rizzuto after reading a bulletin that Pope Paul VI had died

vCash
    Brian, please! Don't do it!

vCash
    Sounds just like something Cash would do. Slap a "name" bandaid over a problem...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by coldasice59 View Post
    Nunez definitely is not hyped. He's not even getting a chance. The better question is how many times will crybaby Youklis go down with an injury. Seems like he is always hurt. His numbers aren't worth putting him on the team either.
    Don't make me laugh a 25 year old "prospect" who can't field and hit .228 in the minors last season with ZERO homer runs. He has NO power (hit 33 home runs in his 7 years in the minors (SEVEN YEARS) and has a minor league .271 average.

BUNK.. Over 500-600 Major LEague ABS he would be exposed as the AAAA player he is AT BEST..

Give me a break with this guy..

vCash
    y not?? he was the Red Sox's equivalent to Paul O'neill...literally can't do much worse than a-rod

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast