Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    even though i hated Youk when he was with Boston if he keeps his mouth shut then he can come aboard otherwise no

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    raul also spent most of the year as a part time player/pinch hitter. the 3rd baseman we sign is going to need to play half if not more of the season
    Thank you!!!!

It starts...02/25/09

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Loco View Post
    He is off the roids now! He sucks offensively and defensively and I flat out dislike him!
    That was Manny and Papi, Youk never tested positive.

Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    That was Manny and Papi, Youk never tested positive.
    he has major roid rage though. Every time he gets a out he is swearing for 5 straight minutes thats why they go to commercial break

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    raul also spent most of the year as a part time player/pinch hitter. the 3rd baseman we sign is going to need to play half if not more of the season
    The underlying theme / principle still holds true.
    No one knows the future and no one can definitively say when a player is done.

vCash
    I will quit being a Yankee fan if they sign this ***hole. Please!!!!!!!!!!!! Just say no!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by coldasice59 View Post
    I will quit being a Yankee fan if they sign this ***hole. Please!!!!!!!!!!!! Just say no!
    First post since 2006

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    First post since 2006
    Rofl, that's how much Yankee fans hate him. The lurkers come out to speak their mind.

vCash
    i can't stand youk but i'd love to have him. i just wanna win, and i believe he'll help.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    Makes sense for us to bring him in here. It would only be one year.

vCash
    I would rather jeter play the entire left side of the infield by himself than see this d-bag as our 3rd baseman. I dealt with damon coming to NY and actually liked him alot over time, i dont see how any true yankee fan could welcome youk with open arms, especially with the minimal production he will bring

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    First post since 2006
    RCSowner - Been a fan since 1967. Can you say the same? The man is one of the most reviled Red Sox players ever. He is absolutely on the downturn of his career. What we already have is much better than this guy. Why waste the money on this crybaby?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by coldasice59 View Post
    RCSowner - Been a fan since 1967. Can you say the same? The man is one of the most reviled Red Sox players ever. He is absolutely on the downturn of his career. What we already have is much better than this guy. Why waste the money on this crybaby?
    But he started at a much higher level than most. It's fun to point to Youk's OBP shrinking and then realize it's still as good as Keppinger's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bklyn24 View Post
    I would rather jeter play the entire left side of the infield by himself than see this d-bag as our 3rd baseman. I dealt with damon coming to NY and actually liked him alot over time, i dont see how any true yankee fan could welcome youk with open arms, especially with the minimal production he will bring
    Because the overall well being of the team is most important and he is proven to be a tough player.

Declining statistics my sisters ***. He makes sense as a 1-year replacement.

vCash
    My contention is still that what we have is better than any thing Youk has to offer. Eduardo Nunez - .292/.330/.393/.723 not to mention his speed on the bases.
    Youklis -.236/.346/.425/.771. Do you see something I don't? Nunez can work on his fielding. If he plays regularly his numbers will more than likely go up. Give the kid a chance. Let that bum rot in hell!!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast