Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'm taking Youk. He's got something to prove, he's already proven and he's clutch.

vCash
    Ppl act like Keppinger is Scott Rolen.

vCash
    Would be an awesome bobble-head!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekJeterDan View Post
    Yankees also can collect insurance on Arod's deal if he is injured for an entire season.

There are very little options available on the Third Base / First Base Market and Youkilis is the best player available. He did well in Chicago and would play well in New York. Debate between Youkilis and Keppinger but getting one is a must.
    As long as they make a conscience effort to get Kepp first before Youk, I don't care.

vCash
    The Sawx sign Swish and we sign Youk. Yup, sounds about right...

vCash
    I hate his guts. Please no.

vCash
    who would joba throw at now?
    [

vCash
    Breaking News

@JeffPassan
    Yankees interest in Jeff Keppinger very strong. Source says team met with representative yesterday. A-Rod injury accelerating timetable.

vCash
    To me, either Youkilis or Keppinger would be just fine.

I like Keppinger for his average and ability to kill lefties.

I like Youkilis for the bad blood he would cause with Boston fans

vCash
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I would do it for one year. Everyone in here is like, "he's declining." So, one year doesn't hurt us, if it were for say three years, that would be different, but a one year won't hurt us.

Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

vCash
    Something just crossed my mind --

I believe Casey McGehee is a free agent. Why not sign him back, and let him play 3rd?

He still has a decent upside (esp. in the power department) and is coming off a couple of lackluster years, so we'd likely get him on the cheap.

vCash
    Everyone said Raul Ibanez was declining and he was huge for us.

vCash
    He is off the roids now! He sucks offensively and defensively and I flat out dislike him!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekJeterDan View Post
    Everyone said Raul Ibanez was declining and he was huge for us.
    raul also spent most of the year as a part time player/pinch hitter. the 3rd baseman we sign is going to need to play half if not more of the season
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast