Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Bobby Petrino to... WESTERN KENTUCKY?!?

From Footballscoop.com:

>>Western Kentucky: Bobby Petrino is on campus today meeting with the administration. Sources tell us that San Diego Chargers tight ends coach Jason Michael is very interested in the job as well...and they have a great coach on campus as well. <<

Wow. I didn't see THAT ONE coming!!! 'Will be VERY interesting who ends up at WKU. I know this isn't SEC talk and for that I apologize, but since Petrino's name has been mentioned for SO many SEC schools, I just thought y'all might be interested in this tidbit!
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

vCash
    And so, it's official; as is Neal Brown as Kentucky's OC. First game of the football season for Kentucky? WKU. Second game for WKU? Tennessee. Those are going to be some verrrrrry interesting games.
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!

vCash
    The contract details are pretty hilarious. He has bonus money in there for getting them to a BCS game and even for winning a BCS championship LOL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    The contract details are pretty hilarious. He has bonus money in there for getting them to a BCS game and even for winning a BCS championship LOL
    Probably "NO BROWN M&Ms" too, huh?

(Sorry, I don't know if you're old enough to know (or care!) what that means, but it used to seriously be part of the van Halen rider. Someone at the venue had to sit and pick the brown m&ms out of any m&ms that would be backstage!)
    --DEUS CARITAS EST--
    LIGHT UP THE HALO!