Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    This is not the first former teammate of Stafford we have brought in at WR. Don't put too much stock in the whole Georgia relationship. I forget the kid's name but he was in training camp last season

We also had that other reciever (I think his name was Ballard) last season who had identical physical stats but didn't make the team.

Not saying Durham will suck.......but Durham will probably suck.

Id rather see Durham than Robiskie tho.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mc18641 View Post
    This is not the first former teammate of Stafford we have brought in at WR. Don't put too much stock in the whole Georgia relationship. I forget the kid's name but he was in training camp last season

We also had that other reciever (I think his name was Ballard) last season who had identical physical stats but didn't make the team.

Not saying Durham will suck.......but Durham will probably suck.

Id rather see Durham than Robiskie tho.
    I really want to know why people say this. Robiskie was suppose to be one of the safer picks in his draft class and was near the top in WR rankings (Went 2nd round). Really don't get why people want to see Durham over him.
    dont have a seizure cwick

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    I really want to know why people say this. Robiskie was suppose to be one of the safer picks in his draft class and was near the top in WR rankings (Went 2nd round). Really don't get why people want to see Durham over him.
    Mainly because if Robiskie was going to show any promise, he would have done it prior to coming to DET.

He is an ok special teams guy but I don't expect him to be on the team at all next season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mc18641 View Post
    Mainly because if Robiskie was going to show any promise, he would have done it prior to coming to DET.

He is an ok special teams guy but I don't expect him to be on the team at all next season.
    We signed him for 2 years and why couldn't the same be said for Durham? He had 2 years (granted he missed one due to injury).
    dont have a seizure cwick

vCash
    IF they play, it'll probably be on an end-around

LFLOL & LFFS after secretly glancing at the ***** forum
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    IF they play, it'll probably be on an end-around
    For a 6 yard loss and then back to the bench.

Fish Pasty

vCash
    Not going to be excited for someone being activated from the practice squad who wasn't when Nate went down for the season, and wasn't when Titus was benched/sent home.

They got to be scraping the bottom of the barrel of the roster. Not like we're really going to gain anything with any W's here on out anyways...I guess get some young talent some PT and see what sticks.

Scrap Detroit!!

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by driz View Post
    Not going to be excited for someone being activated from the practice squad who wasn't when Nate went down for the season, and wasn't when Titus was benched/sent home.

They got to be scraping the bottom of the barrel of the roster. Not like we're really going to gain anything with any W's here on out anyways...I guess get some young talent some PT and see what sticks.
    you never know, sometimes these 3rd & 4th string guys pan out for other teams... just never the lions.

LFLOL & LFFS after secretly glancing at the ***** forum
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by driz View Post

I dont think anyone is excited, but i like his size and the idea him and stafford are buddies, Just would like to see him play, Never get a chance to see PS players and he intrigues me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12