Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Pet Peeves

vCash
    Athletes who make $3 million dollars a year and still ***** about not getting enough. Seriously, why do you need so much money, where do you spend it on? I make just under $11 an hour but you don't see me complaining about it.

vCash

Pet Peeves

my girlfriend.

Phillies Redskins Flyers

vCash
    and SMH.

If I could make both of those disappear the internet would be a better place.

vCash
    People who come to work sick, coughing and snotting the place all up, and people who don't parent their kids in public.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HILLBILLYBLACK View Post
    People who come to work sick, coughing and snotting the place all up, and people who don't parent their kids in public.
    You should've been with my friend last year. He was out of town on business and he got stuck in the same hotel as kids in for a hockey tournament. They were running up and down the halls screaming the first night, he kept complaining about it on Facebook. Poor guy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarvingKnick22 View Post
    Why aren't you asleep by then if you care so much?
    I try, but they keep me up. I don't care if they do it, just not do late at night when people are trying to sleep.

Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

vCash
    1. People who get annoyed at the tiniest of things
    2. People who drive below the speed limit
    3. People who are just selfish in general
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    You should've been with my friend last year. He was out of town on business and he got stuck in the same hotel as kids in for a hockey tournament. They were running up and down the halls screaming the first night, he kept complaining about it on Facebook. Poor guy.
    I don't feel bad for him now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Not covering your mouth when you sneeze; that's the **** I don't like!

Snitch ****** that's the **** I don't like!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Cigarette butts on the ground and gum in the urinal.

Someone has to clean that **** up. It doesn't just disappear.
    i ahve always wondered, how the **** is throwing you cigarette butts out the window or on the ground not considered litering?
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    Athletes who make $3 million dollars a year and still ***** about not getting enough. Seriously, why do you need so much money, where do you spend it on? I make just under $11 an hour but you don't see me complaining about it.
    this is another of mine. people who act like atheles shouldnt be able to ask for more money based on what they make. your situations are not even remotely compareable. if you honestly beleive or argue that bull ****, go find a communist country
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jlohm1 View Post
    when bikers ride in the street when they have a sidewalk available.
    What?!?!?!? You'd rather have those jackasses riding on the sidewalk? Isn't that illegal anyway? It's chill if kids want to ride their bikes on the sidewalks, but if a grown *** human being does I will always give them a piece of my mind lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    i ahve always wondered, how the **** is throwing you cigarette butts out the window or on the ground not considered litering?
    It is. It just isn't very well enforced because everyone does it.

Got a couple more:
    -Hearing about how Kendrick Lamar is the savior of hip hop
    -When people try to showboat at guitar stores when trying out guitars, it's usually an overweight nerd with long hair in his 30's playing 80's shred metal licks on a jackson or ibanez.
    -"Trill"
    -When customers don't read or don't care about "Closed" signs, or they try to get you to open early when **** isn't ready
    -PEOPLE WHO THINK THAT THEY OWN THE STREET IN FRONT OF THEIR HOUSE AND THE RIGHT TO PARK THERE. This is a major annoyance in a city like santa barbara that has such an entitled population.
    Last edited by HoodedSB; 12-10-2012 at 02:01 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567