Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Pet Peeves

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    People that have a problem with bike riders in the street.
    I ride a bike, so I agree with your post.

BUT, bike riders are becoming more extreme. Riding their bikes in car lanes (grabbing onto cars to pick up speed) pisses me off. It's these fixed gear bikers (don't have a grudge against them), but they are distancing themselves from the bike lane to the car lane. Getting pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Short people who break the world record in consecutive backward's half court shots made.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    I know, I find those spoiled rich white kids from the suburbs that think they're rappers from the hood so annoying.

Others

When people mispronounce or misspell people's names on propose.

People that are late.

People that continue to shoot off fireworks past midnight on the 4th of July and New Year's Eve.

People that say me and whoever, it's whoever and I.

When people take babies and toddlers to restaurants, movie theaters, ballgames, and theme parks.

Yankee fans that think we can trade players like Grandy, Teix, CC, Cano, and Arod for players like Stanton, Upton, Felix, Kershaw, and Headley.
    this but don't hate on people with fireworks. That means they have a lot of them and can only use them TWICE A YEAR. You only have to put up with it twice a year. So why care so much?
    To add on:

I hate when people go to an (almost) empty theater, and sit in front/behind you, and immediately do something annoying

When hypocrites make fun of people who have said stuff like swag, yolo, and then after it loses its trend they start to make fun of people who express themselves through it. that gets annoying and it ticks me off.

When people from New Joisey start saying New York sayings or go around New York saying, we are technically New Yorkers.
    Last edited by StarvingKnick22; 12-05-2012 at 06:48 PM.

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    I also would like to add people who have a problem with the opinions of others

vCash
    1. people who change lanes without signaling...i actually have witnessed an accident happen because of this.

2. people who drive slower than the speed limit

3. girls who date dbags and complain about how all guys are *insert negative term here*

4. ugly girls who talks crap about better looking girls

5. people that judges others...seriously, they're not hurting anyone with their decisions (such as someone who choose to smoke weed or a girl who chooses to sleep around or people making fun of how others dress)...whatever it may be. leave them alone. it's not like it effects you in any way, shape, or form. who are you to judge them? stop raining on other people's parade.

6. wanna be mods on PSD

7. internet grammar nazis. we're on the internet...we type how we talk. GET OVER IT.
    Last edited by FOBolous; 12-05-2012 at 07:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post
    1. Thunder
    2. Warriors
    3. Clippers
    4. Blazers
    5. Grizzlies
    Quote Originally Posted by lol, please View Post

I already have that scrizzguap on the Dubs winning a 'ship.
    Sincerely,
    delusional Warriors fan

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    What do you do for a living because I guarantee it's not in academics or psychology?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FOBolous View Post
    1. people who change lanes without signaling...i actually have witnessed an accident happen because of this.

2. people who drive slower than the speed limit

3. girls who date dbags and complain about how all guys are *insert negative term here*

4. ugly girls who talks crap about better looking girls

5. people that judges others...seriously, they're not hurting anyone with their decisions (such as someone who choose to smoke weed or a girl who chooses to sleep around or people making fun of how others dress)...whatever it may be. leave them alone. it's not like it effects you in any way, shape, or form. who are you to judge them? stop raining on other people's parade.

6. wanna be mods on PSD

7. internet grammar nazis. we're on the internet...we type how we talk. GET OVER IT.
    banned for disrespecting us.

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash

As long as you know what that person's talking about, what's the problem? Who do they think they are, English teachers?

vCash
    How every person here claims they play a semi pro sport, bench 300 lbs, and watch 4 hours of game film a night.

White people who pretend to get offended by everything to look politically correct.

vCash
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    As long as you know what that person's talking about, what's the problem? Who do they think they are, English teachers?
    Yes.

Ariana Grande

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JTrouserSnake View Post
    How every person here claims they play a semi pro sport, bench 300 lbs, and watch 4 hours of game film a night.

White people who pretend to get offended by everything to look politically correct.
    Ive noticed that too. More specifically, white people who suck black dicks so that people dont think theyre racist.

vCash
    Young kids who try to be ghetto. What's so special about looking like a thug?

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    Young kids who try to be ghetto. What's so special about looking like a thug?
    Swag and YOLO, bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JTrouserSnake View Post
    I was on the Junior Varsity golf team in high school as a senior... i weigh 300 lbs but cant bench it, and watch too much netflix every day

i dont fit your profile sir... your move haha

vCash
    Chicken Nugget stores that run out of Chicken Nuggets. I've never been to a store that sells only Chicken Nuggets, but if there were one and they ran out of Nuggets made of Chicken, I'd be peeved.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast