Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet Peeves

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post
    On highways?! Holy **** when people ****ing use the left lane to just drive slow in that lane pissed me off.
    i love the people that get angry at you when you want to go faster and they are doing ten below the speed limit in the passing lane completely oblivous to the fact that they should simply get over and let me pass. yea I'm the ******* for using the lane the correct way it was intended.................

or the ******* that decide to do 15 in a 40 on a one lane road on the way to my house. **** that guy
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    • Anyone who wears those stupid slotted glasses like Kanye West.
    • Mouth breathing. Please, breath like a normal human being and not Eli Manning
    • People who push their way onto the CTA train before I exit. Relax, the train won't leave while people are standing directly in front of the door IDIOT.
    • Shortening words in today's society drives me nuts, you know - all the stupid acronyms like "SMH, KYS, AFK..."
    • Using the word "Awkward" when things are really NOT awkward. Their logic is that Rob Dyrdek said it, I guess its the cool word to use!
    • When you have to fill out a paper form, and they don't give you enough room to write in your name or your address or whatever.
    • Letting YOUR dog crap in my front yard and not picking it up. Someday, I will find you and destroy you - and take your dog.
    Mike P. ~~

Banks - The Boxer sleeps and waits for a championship...

vCash
    it always amazes me how many people dont understand the simple concept of letting people on the elavaotr off before you get on as well
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    People who open bottle with their keys and ****. I have a bottle opener on my key chain for a reason. You're not cool trying harder to drink your beer.

Chicks who say "I'm not like that"
    Like what....

My buddy who always rolls blunts. You and I have a piece, let's mix it up prick!

People who buy Jordans, and try not to crease their shoes.
    You wear shoes for a reason, not to walk like you're walking of shards of glass.

People who dip at the bars with empty bottles.
    Why do you have 3 bottles by you?
    Oh yeah, you're an idiot and you have dip stuck in your teeth.

My coworker who is a vegetarian (crticizes what I eat) and she eats cupcakes.
    Yeah, you eat 2 cupcakes a day, yet you criticize my shepards pie.

People when they're leaving do the "pound and dap".
    How about you just shake my hand, and not make this confusing.

Chicks who wear makeup at the gym.
    I could car less about your face, just keep wearing those Yoga Pants trick!

Clean Freaks who clean their hands every 30 minutes.
    Then, they shake my hand...assuming its clean.

People who drive slow at night.
    You have headlights, don't be a poodle!

People who say "I got 5 on it".
    You keep saying that, then you will throw "5 on it".

White chicks that **** black guys, and think their cool.
    OK, you're cool cause in 5 years you'll ask yourself "wtf did I do?"
    *they're*

I don't normally be the ******* who does this but i think it is appropriate in this thread haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsFanatic19 View Post
    People who say they have swag.
    I know, I find those spoiled rich white kids from the suburbs that think they're rappers from the hood so annoying.

Others

When people mispronounce or misspell people's names on propose.

People that are late.

People that continue to shoot off fireworks past midnight on the 4th of July and New Year's Eve.

People that say me and whoever, it's whoever and I.

When people take babies and toddlers to restaurants, movie theaters, ballgames, and theme parks.

Yankee fans that think we can trade players like Grandy, Teix, CC, Cano, and Arod for players like Stanton, Upton, Felix, Kershaw, and Headley.
    Last edited by jd25213; 12-05-2012 at 12:32 PM.

Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkais9009 View Post
    *they're*

I don't normally be the ******* who does this but i think it is appropriate in this thread haha
    My fault, *******

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asandhu23 View Post
    obnoxious, loud, vulgar girls who think passing off as "ghetto" is intimidating.
    That is probably my worst one. I cannot ****ing stand it when they act like that. **** you. You got me pissed off just thinking about it.
    PSD Weekly Pick Em
    18-14

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    i could write a god damn book on all the things that piss me off driving, most noteably that morons don't understand the concept of the passing lane.
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post
    On highways?! Holy **** when people ****ing use the left lane to just drive slow in that lane pissed me off.
    x2. I don't know how many times I'm stuck behind people going the speed limit or under. It's like WTF!

Then there are people who don't follow the rules, like those who think stop signs or lights don't apply to them. Or those drivers who are merging onto the freeway, but are going like 40-45 MPH...I can go on and on.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    I forgot about driving.

when a light turns green, that means go. not each car wait 3 seconds, then go.

when people drive way to slow. if your not capable of driving the speed limit, then don't drive

when people almost completely stop when they turn. a waste of time for everyone behind you.

when you clearly are at an intersection first, and the other car decides that they are going to go first anyway.

when bikers ride in the street when they have a sidewalk available.

vCash
    1. When people say things like, "He played good," when they should say, "He played well."
    You do something well, but a thing is good. The exception is verbs of sensation in phrases such as “the pie smells good,” or “I feel good.” -- -- http://public.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/good.html
    2. When people use two spaces after a period. That was fine for typewriters which have mono-spaced type, but digital type is proportionally spaced and the practice is no longer necessary. People will argue it is proper, but it is not any longer.
    "The 90 wins is about challenge. It's about changing the conversation. It's about framing questions for ourselves as to how we get there. So I stand by the notion that we need to get better, and in doing so we need to set concrete goals for ourselves so that we have sort of specific conversations among ourselves about how we're going to get there." -- Mr. Alderson

vCash
    People that have a problem with bike riders in the street.

Quote Originally Posted by jlohm1 View Post
    ...when bikers ride in the street when they have a sidewalk available.
    The law in most areas of the country require bicycles to follow the same rules of the road as other motor vehicles. In essence, riding your bike down the sidewalk is the same as if you hopped the curb and started rolling it in your car.

http://www.commutebybike.com/2008/07...-the-sidewalk/
    "The 90 wins is about challenge. It's about changing the conversation. It's about framing questions for ourselves as to how we get there. So I stand by the notion that we need to get better, and in doing so we need to set concrete goals for ourselves so that we have sort of specific conversations among ourselves about how we're going to get there." -- Mr. Alderson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jlohm1 View Post
    I forgot about driving.

when a light turns green, that means go. not each car wait 3 seconds, then go.

when people drive way to slow. if your not capable of driving the speed limit, then don't drive

when people almost completely stop when they turn. a waste of time for everyone behind you.

when you clearly are at an intersection first, and the other car decides that they are going to go first anyway.

when bikers ride in the street when they have a sidewalk available.
    That pisses me off too.

Another bad driver story, my dad was on his way to work driving on the freeway and there are two exits for two separate freeways. He needs to take the exit on the right, but this person forgot to merge to the exit to get to the freeway on the left and decides it's ok to ALMOST COME TO A COMPLETE STOP ON THE FREEWAY TO MERGE OVER.

Bikers piss me off too. It's like they believe the rules of the road don't apply to them. They can run red lights and stop signs going 30 mph through the intersection.

I thought this was funny when I saw this on Family Guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pezdwLmU2H4
    Last edited by SFrush90; 12-05-2012 at 01:41 PM.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    People who think they are better than anybody else based on the amount of money they are worth and people who pass others in line really,really,really piss me off! I Hate seeing people not helping others by holding open a door or not helping somebody ,it can be a perfect stranger,by helping load their groceries or pump their gas.if i see somebody beating on a kid for no good reason,the fuse goes boom really fast!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDB90 View Post
    YOLO

Can't stand it
    Good call. We get it, you only live once. Shouldn't you go and find something productive to do with your life instead of doing something stupid that could get you killed?

And hipster kids, they just make me cringe badly.

vCash
    This happens a lot in the MLB forums. When people say a team "resigned" a player. No, they re-signed them. Big difference. You're saying the opposite of what the team did.

Ariana Grande

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast