Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet Peeves

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    I hate that ****. Also there's this one girl that posts statuses about the Giants and 49ers all the time and is so annoying. I don't have a problem with people posting that, but she takes it too the extreme. It's a paragraph long and always says, "Keep it up G-men!", "Keep it up red and gold!", "Show your heart, show your skill, show them how San Francisco does it!" Stuff like that. It's so annoying.
    It would've annoyed me a little, especially when you can just say "Let's go Giants" or "Let's go 49ers." I hate to see what happens if I were to rip on either the Giants or 49ers. Like I said, you can't really stop people from posting what they want. What bothers me is how people ***** and complain over other people's statuses. That's just me. Lucky for me, I don't have many friends who are guilty of it.

Didn't a while back, you said that you have this friend who would constantly update her status about what she's doing at the moment?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    It would've annoyed me a little, especially when you can just say "Let's go Giants" or "Let's go 49ers." I hate to see what happens if I were to rip on either the Giants or 49ers. Like I said, you can't really stop people from posting what they want. What bothers me is how people ***** and complain over other people's statuses. That's just me. Lucky for me, I don't have many friends who are guilty of it.

Didn't a while back, you said that you have this friend who would constantly update her status about what she's doing at the moment?
    Yes.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    when people late to stuff. If you say you are coming over at 8 or we are meeting at 8 to do something... i expect to see you there at 8... maybe 802

also, when my roommates dont rinse off their dishes. **** just gets crusty or sticky and i dont like washing dishes that disgust me.

talking during movies either in my apt or the theater

woo girls also annoy me

vCash
    People who don't close their mouth when they're eating.

vCash
    Nothing worse than fat civilians. Also hate people who act like they know **** because they read some journalist's opinion and now they are experts and have been there and done that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    Bad drivers.

Discourteous people, such as those who don't say thank you when you open a door for them.

Not using "there", "their", "they're", "than", "then", "are", "our" correctly. It's not that hard. I learned it in first grade.

I'm sure there's more.
    Never understood why are and our are confused they are completely different words

#KNICKSTAPE #PLAYOFF2013

vCash
    When people chew with their mouths open, and when cars drive at night with their lights off

#KNICKSTAPE #PLAYOFF2013

vCash
    Bad grammar for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Every time I see someone post use a term incorrectly or misspell a word I want to quote them and correct them haha.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    people who use my stuff without asking, and then don't even put it back.

people who rant about how apple is better, but yet when I ask them why they just say things like "because... they just are" (no, not everyone is like this. but I know some people who are)

people who rant on about stuff I don't care about when I'm making it really obvious that I'm not listening/don't care

almost all "hipsters"

and when it comes to politics and facebook, I know people who all they did was put down the other party and their beliefs. never once said anything positive about their own party, just "don't vote for the other guy, he's bad" type status. like everyday. and both parties.

I have more, but this is what comes to mind first

vCash
    Condoms.

vCash
    People who open bottle with their keys and ****. I have a bottle opener on my key chain for a reason. You're not cool trying harder to drink your beer.

Chicks who say "I'm not like that"
    Like what....

My buddy who always rolls blunts. You and I have a piece, let's mix it up prick!

People who buy Jordans, and try not to crease their shoes.
    You wear shoes for a reason, not to walk like you're walking of shards of glass.

People who dip at the bars with empty bottles.
    Why do you have 3 bottles by you?
    Oh yeah, you're an idiot and you have dip stuck in your teeth.

My coworker who is a vegetarian (crticizes what I eat) and she eats cupcakes.
    Yeah, you eat 2 cupcakes a day, yet you criticize my shepards pie.

People when they're leaving do the "pound and dap".
    How about you just shake my hand, and not make this confusing.

Chicks who wear makeup at the gym.
    I could car less about your face, just keep wearing those Yoga Pants trick!

Clean Freaks who clean their hands every 30 minutes.
    Then, they shake my hand...assuming its clean.

People who drive slow at night.
    You have headlights, don't be a poodle!

People who say "I got 5 on it".
    You keep saying that, then you will throw "5 on it".

White chicks that **** black guys, and think their cool.
    OK, you're cool cause in 5 years you'll ask yourself "wtf did I do?"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post
    i've got too many pet peeves. about 80% of mine have to do with driving. one that really annoys the **** out of me is when people use hashtags outside of twitter, especially on facebook. like **** off, you're not starting a ****ing trending topic on facebook. go get a god damn twitter account.
    i could write a god damn book on all the things that piss me off driving, most noteably that morons don't understand the concept of the passing lane.
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    i could write a god damn book on all the things that piss me off driving, most noteably that morons don't understand the concept of the passing lane.
    On highways?! Holy **** when people ****ing use the left lane to just drive slow in that lane pissed me off.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    YOLO

Can't stand it

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast