Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet Peeves

vCash
    Lol Kipp.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Short people who break the world record in consecutive backward's half court shots made.

vCash
    People that say "y'all" and "I could care less". And anyone who uses public transportation besides me.

vCash
    This is a new pet peeve of mine and some of you will agree, some of you won't but whatever. People who complain about what others post on Facebook. Now, I understand there are people who post mirror pictures with duck faces and peace signs and all that jazz. Or post how much they love their boyfriend/ girlfriend on their statuses.

But this one irks me the most, is when people post on their statuses about people posting statuses. What I'm trying to say is I have this one friend who complains about people posting constant statuses on football during the NFL season, mostly on Sundays. When you're on a social networking site like Facebook, Twitter or Pin Interest, it comes with a territory. You can't really control what people post on their respective pages.

vCash
    -People who say "for all intensive purposes"
    -People who insist on riding their bikes on busy one way streets that don't have shoulders
    -Drivers who try to hurry you across the street by driving at you when you are in the crosswalk
    -People that won't rent to people with dogs, or won't rent to males, or post housing adds in the local craigslist for communities hours away nobody gives a **** about

vCash
    obnoxious, loud, vulgar girls who think passing off as "ghetto" is intimidating.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    This is a new pet peeve of mine and some of you will agree, some of you won't but whatever. People who complain about what others post on Facebook. Now, I understand there are people who post mirror pictures with duck faces and peace signs and all that jazz. Or post how much they love their boyfriend/ girlfriend on their statuses.

But this one irks me the most, is when people post on their statuses about people posting statuses. What I'm trying to say is I have this one friend who complains about people posting constant statuses on football during the NFL season, mostly on Sundays. When you're on a social networking site like Facebook, Twitter or Pin Interest, it comes with a territory. You can't really control what people post on their respective pages.
    I hate that ****. Also there's this one girl that posts statuses about the Giants and 49ers all the time and is so annoying. I don't have a problem with people posting that, but she takes it too the extreme. It's a paragraph long and always says, "Keep it up G-men!", "Keep it up red and gold!", "Show your heart, show your skill, show them how San Francisco does it!" Stuff like that. It's so annoying.

Shailene Woodley

vCash
    People that pronounce 'mozzarella' like 'mutzarell'

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Short people who break the world record in consecutive backward's half court shots made.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    that was good, but i hate you both

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post
    that was good, but i hate you both
    Us 3 are part of a wolf pack though.

vCash
    The girl across from me at work just said "guesstimate" and I had an instant urge to punch her in the vagina.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Ray View Post
    The girl across from me at work just said "guesstimate" and I had an instant urge to punch her in the vagina.
    chillax is another one

props to vick27m

"Art was my first major in college but it was too hard, so I majored in math"
    Ron Artest

vCash
    i've got too many pet peeves. about 80% of mine have to do with driving. one that really annoys the **** out of me is when people use hashtags outside of twitter, especially on facebook. like **** off, you're not starting a ****ing trending topic on facebook. go get a god damn twitter account.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    People who say they have swag.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Lol Kipp.
    lame
    When my remote loses it's gravity when it drops and somehow jumps across the room.
    When you change the channel by mistake, when the good part JUST CAME UP.
    when my foot hits the side of the bed.
    Last edited by StarvingKnick22; 12-04-2012 at 07:28 PM.

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast