Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rique View Post
    Yeah this forum is dead and you guys are overreacting Stackhouse has been one of the best players on this team.
    Stackhouse has been a pleasant surprise. Great? Hell no. When he is not hitting Corner threes he gives us nothing. We needed Marshon's offense tonight. 38 year old stackhouse playing 30 minutes is absolutely brain dead coaching.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    Stackhouse has been a pleasant surprise. Great? Hell no. When he is not hitting Corner threes he gives us nothing. We needed Marshon's offense tonight. 38 year old stackhouse playing 30 minutes is absolutely brain dead coaching.
    I hate to say that I agree. I love Stackhouse but he shouldn't be playing 30 minutes. Hopefully that;s because of no Lopez/Evans.

vCash
    And I dont want to hear about Stackhouse playing that much for defense because there is absolutely zero chance in hell his defense made any impact tonight. The only way we had a chance tonight is if our bench gave us around 30 points and we aint doing that with Stackhouse logging all those minutes.

vCash
    I'm not the one to be happy about "moral victories", but I give the Nets credit for hanging in there and at least competing with the Thunder. They're an amazing team, a championship contender, and the Nets are not at that level. Still have to continue to improve on the defensive end and stay consistent, and stay healthy of course.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    had a tough schedule.

Beat NY

Beat BOS

Lost to MIA

Lost to OKC

stuck around vs MIA and OKC. It was a pretty good stretch for a team many people like to call a "non playoff" team
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

vCash
    December schedule seems decent... Twice against knicks, boston and spurs... Everyone else is winable...

vCash

Yeah Buddy

I still feel this team has plenty of upside and is getting better game by game. At the end of the season I see the Nets able to beat any team in the NBA on a fairly regular basis. I surely would have been thrilled to see them beat Mia or OKC but I didn't see any quit in them. I see the Nets being top 4 seed in the East yet.

Quote Originally Posted by benzni View Post
    had a tough schedule.

Beat NY

Beat BOS

Lost to MIA

Lost to OKC

stuck around vs MIA and OKC. It was a pretty good stretch for a team many people like to call a "non playoff" team

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12