Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Manti Te'o

vCash
    You really think one bad game against one of the (if not the) best offensive lines in college football is going to erase four years of good game tape? He'll still go first round. Probably not top 10 but he's the best inside linebacker this year. He'll go in the first round

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by j11430 View Post
    You really think one bad game against one of the (if not the) best offensive lines in college football is going to erase four years of good game tape? He'll still go first round. Probably not top 10 but he's the best inside linebacker this year. He'll go in the first round
    not at all, but i will say playoff teams that might have wanted him will have a chance now, because he will at least fall to where trading up to get him isn't unreasonable. lets not forget those Bama lineman are going to basically be what he'll face week in and week out in the NFL, since everyone seems to project all of them to be high draft choices
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    I heard he may slip to 2nd round now. . .
    There's about as good of chance as me waking up next to my sister (FYI I don't have a sister) then that happening.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by j11430 View Post
    Yeah, but that Oline is closer to what he'll face in the NFL week after week, not the substandard college opposition he's built his reputation on.

I want to like the guy--he gets great marks for leadership and attitude-- but he can't shed blocks, doesn't have quick lateral movement, and he misses tackles on physical runners. These are not things I want from my MLB. He could get better with work, but that tells me he's not 1st round material.

vCash
    He's a bigger/slower linebacker (dying out) who really is only going to work well in a fraction of defenses...and he absolutely got manhandled by an NFLish offensive line. I think that game will hurt his stock...rightfully so...but won't drop him all the way to the second. He never should have been treated like a top 3-5 pick in the first place.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    He's a bigger/slower linebacker (dying out) who really is only going to work well in a fraction of defenses...and he absolutely got manhandled by an NFLish offensive line. I think that game will hurt his stock...rightfully so...but won't drop him all the way to the second. He never should have been treated like a top 3-5 pick in the first place.
    no MLB should in todays NFL. the position just doesn't have enough value any more.
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456