Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Didnt dantoni hate the shaq & amare experience?

How does amare & dwight combo make sense ?

Amare is even worse on rotation defense so howard would complain even more.. Amare is just a undersized center.. Thats all.. He cant play pf unless he plays with a big like love who can play center..

Send gasol to the bulls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    The Lakers need a stretch 4, and another shooter at the 3 that can play D.
    Gasol is one of the most "Complete" offensive power forwards in the league right now...Right next to Nowitzki, K-Love, Al Jefferson, Lamarcus Aldridge, Tim Duncan etc.......and his D is ok with all that length especially when you put him next to Dwight Howard......Should have kept Bynum....they played well together....Don't need to trade at all though......Start Jamison with Howard....Gasol is a post player....He doesn't need Howard clogging up the middle....Jamison can stretch the floor playing with Dwight....problem solved....Unless your Ryan Anderson, your not going to be good paired with Howard lol.......

vCash
    I mean based on this year the only reason I'd ever do Amare for Gasol is to get cap relief a year early because Gasol has been pitiful this year. I'll take my chances with Amare. Let the team that's under .500 and hired the worst coach in the NBA keep their guy and work it out. We're good.

NYK
    NYY
    STJ
    BIG D
    NYR
    JUVE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    gasol for hump, brooks, 1st , mirza teletovic (stretch 4)
    Dream would be if the Lakers sent Gasol to Denver, Nuggets sent Gallinari and Mozgov to Atlanta, and Josh Smith to BKN

But on a serious note, it makes no sense for the Lakers to do this. At least Gasol expires next year taking him off their cap, they'd still have Amar'e's contract on their books which is still uninsured. Only benefits the Knicks. At least in the Nets trade proposed, Humphries expires after next season and Teletovic is that stretch four player D'Antoni is probably looking for. MarShon gives them an additional perimeter scorer who can create his own shots. Don't see why New Orleans would give up Anderson, he's playing well for them.

MAR$WAG BROOKS

vCash
    The one thing about these Gasol threads are the Laker haters saying its a bad idea for us to want to get rid of Gasol. They know he sucks and want us to keep him so we can keep suckin.. I see you guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoney85 View Post
    Impossible.... new cba restricts teams from doing sign and trades that are in the luxury tax

only way that would happen would be at the deadline and it would take a catastrophe for that to happen
    Good call. I forgot about that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stlbest5in2013 View Post
    Seems to me that Gasol will be out the door. Gasol would probably fit into what Woodson wants to do, and Amare would reunite with Nash and D'antoni.
    Link???
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Drob is better than both (Referring to Magic and Bird), they just played on way better teams in there primes. Let Drob in his prime play with Worthy and Kareem. Or Dennis Johnson, Kevin Mchale, and Chief all in there prime.

David one two rings with less talent when he was old and decrepit.

Those guys have more Rings, David has more stats.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mamba24 View Post
    No it wouldn't... Bargs is shooting horribly right now, and Kleiza is rotting on the bench. Calderon would be nice but do you think the Lakers who already struggle defensively would want to add a softer big than Pau? If the Raps bring in a 3rd team... Maybe the Hornets... Then I could see something happening. Lakers are gonna try to get Ryan Anderson. We'll see if that is even a possibility
    I think it would be great for both sides...

1st off Bargs wouldn't be doubled because he wouldn't be a #1 option anymore since he'd be on L.A and if he's gaurded one on one or left open from 3 point range it's lights out. He would also help spread the floor for L.A and Dwight would get a lot of really easy dunks in the middle.

- Kleiza is a throw in for the SF because of Metta World Peace

Calderon would be fantastic for you guys since your point gaurd is injured and he would be a great backup for Nash... He is currently the best backup PG in the league PERIOD!

As for the raptors we need some proven stars and Pau would fit in great and we need a tough SF and that's where Metta would come in handy. It would serve both teams well to make that deal in my opinion.

Anyone got the # for the Buss family I think I got something here... LOL
    Last edited by ghettosean; 12-04-2012 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    ...For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls.....
    and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome... I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.
    Why have great rivals when you can join them and have none.... Lebron James where losing the spirit of competition happens!

vCash
    If Pau gets traded, I want a 3 way deal between Raptors, Lakers, Bulls.

Bulls get Pau and Jordan Hill

Raptors get Boozer, Steve Blake and Taj Gibson

Lakers get Deng and Bargnani

And then Lakers sign KMart rest of the season for the vet's min to take Jordan Hill's spot as the backup big off the bench.

vCash
    I wouldn't want any of that... Raptors have 3 PF's right now we don't need Boozer nor would we want him.
    Last edited by ghettosean; 12-04-2012 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    ...For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls.....
    and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome... I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.
    Why have great rivals when you can join them and have none.... Lebron James where losing the spirit of competition happens!

vCash
    I would trade Gasol to the Knicks for a bag of chips. Empty bag of chips for Gasoft?
    Deal with it

vCash
    Yes, please. Make the Lakers do this. ray:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    I'd rather trade him for Bargs and Calderon (with fillers from LAL) than for Amare.

Stat doesn't fit in what we're doing. He also ruins our cap situation in 2014 so it isn't happening.
    This is probably the most logical trade I've seen so far, from the Lakers point of view. For the Raptors, though, the deal would suck. Why should they give up young talent for a 32-year-old just so the Lakers can have a fill-in point guard and a nice shooter to accompany Howard in the front court?
    I've got an even better trade: Mike D'Antoni for Dwane Casey.

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    If Amare is willing to come off the bench, the knicks are better with him than trading him for Gasol.

Knicks want no part of this deal now.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    Gasol's value has fallen out the sky. Seriously, his numbers are horrible, benched in the 4th multiple times, shut down cause of bad knees, motivation is always in question.

As a Knick fan, I actually rather wait till Amare comes back and see what he brings. I mean my dude had a horrible season last year and put up 17ppg 8rpg on 50% FG......Lakers wish Gasol was doing that this year.

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast