Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 62
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,695
    vCash
    1500

    Listening to SA Smith. Gasol for Amare if he is healthy? (speculation on my part)

    Seems to me that Gasol will be out the door. Gasol would probably fit into what Woodson wants to do, and Amare would reunite with Nash and D'antoni.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    8,249
    vCash
    500
    Only if we get mation from the Mavs, Diaw from the Spurs, Bell from Utah, Joe from the Nets, and Tim Thomas comes back to the NBA.

    Artest for Marion
    Kobe for Joe
    Howard for a Diaw
    Meeks for Bell

    Then we got

    Nash
    JJ
    Marion
    Diaw
    Amare

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,831
    vCash
    1500
    The Lakers need a stretch 4, and another shooter at the 3 that can play D.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,611
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    Only if we get mation from the Mavs, Diaw from the Spurs, Bell from Utah, Joe from the Nets, and Tim Thomas comes back to the NBA.

    Artest for Marion
    Kobe for Joe
    Howard for a Diaw
    Meeks for Bell

    Then we got

    Nash
    JJ
    Marion
    Diaw
    Amare
    Not sure if being sarcastic or just

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    35,802
    vCash
    1090
    Bargnani and Kleiza/Fields for Gasol.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cowgary
    Posts
    2,510
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    The Lakers need a stretch 4, and another shooter at the 3 that can play D.
    Bargs!! Pau for Bargs + Jose!!!


    "Juuuuuuuuuuuuust a bit outside. Wild Thing tried for the corner and missed."

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    11,046
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Bargnani and Kleiza/Fields for Gasol.
    fields sucks and you know it


    Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,976
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by stlbest5in2013 View Post
    Seems to me that Gasol will be out the door. Gasol would probably fit into what Woodson wants to do, and Amare would reunite with Nash and D'antoni.
    Bargnani, Calderon, Kleiza

    for

    Gasol and Metta World Peace

    I think the trade would benifit both parties.


    Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    ...For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls.....
    and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome... I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.
    Why have great rivals when you can join them and have none.... Lebron James where losing the spirit of competition happens!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    35,802
    vCash
    1090
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post
    fields sucks and you know it
    No ****. Why do you think I want him gone.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    12,920
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    No ****. Why do you think I want him gone.

    Welcome to the #tape

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Yonkers ,Ny
    Posts
    985
    vCash
    1500
    here we go with the trades again

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,148
    vCash
    1500
    dantoni really is a clown of a coach what a mistake by lakers he is the worst coach possible for howard. I get the idea of getting most out of nash but howard is alot mor eimportant to the lakers future

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    28,953
    vCash
    1500
    I'd rather trade him for Bargs and Calderon (with fillers from LAL) than for Amare.

    Stat doesn't fit in what we're doing. He also ruins our cap situation in 2014 so it isn't happening.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,913
    vCash
    1500
    gasol for hump, brooks, 1st , mirza teletovic (stretch 4)
    [

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    8,006
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    I'd rather trade him for Bargs and Calderon (with fillers from LAL) than for Amare.

    Stat doesn't fit in what we're doing. He also ruins our cap situation in 2014 so it isn't happening.
    He'll only have 1 year left by that time easily tradable, he comes off the books in 2years after this season but no worries mate that trade aint never happening


    Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!


    New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •