Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Week 16 Cleveland Browns @ Denver Broncos.

Code:
    WEEK 16 Cleveland Browns vs Denver Broncos @ Mile High Stadium Time: 4:05 PM EDT TV: CBS Radio: WMMS, DirecTV: 709, Sirius: 106.
    Passing Leaders
    QB Rating Yards Touchdowns Interceptions 72.2 3,281 14 17 B. Weeden 103.5 4,016 31 10 P. Manning
    Rushing Leaders
    Yards Carries Yards Per Carry Touchdowns 897 258 3.5 11 T. Richardson 406 103 4.0 3 K. Moreno
    Receiving Leaders
    Yards Catches Yards Per Catch Touchdowns 759 45 16.5 5 J. Gordon 1,220 78 15.5 8 D. Thomas
    Defensive Leaders
    Tackles Sacks Interceptions D. Jackson J. Parker J. Haden 105 6 2 W. Woodyard V. Miller W.Woodyard 105 16.0 4
    More Stats

Last edited by letsgobrownies7; 12-18-2012 at 12:33 PM.

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    Just thinking about this game makes me go ugh. My best friend is a Broncos fan and I am watching the game with him on Sunday and yesterday he texted me asking if I was still coming over as he said it was going to be ugly. I completely agreed with him.

HOYERMANIA!!!

vCash
    I just hope we can make it a somewhat watchable game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    I just hope we can make it a somewhat watchable game.
    After watching what they did to the Ravens I have no hope. They are just playing at a very high level right now. I am calling Broncos-Packers SB right now. That might change by the time the playoffs come around though.

HOYERMANIA!!!

vCash
    I just hope we get to see Brady vs. Manning again in the playoffs. Those guys going head to head against each other is always amazing to see. That game last night was crazy, Brady bringing them back in a matter of minutes from 28 down.

vCash
    Good luck this week. No injuries. I sure hope we dont over look you guys. I really like the direction your headed.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    don't even want to watch. Our team already delivered our lump of coal for Christmas...I can only imagine what this week is going to bring. Maybe we will get lucky and there will be a blizzard in Denver...at least that would be fun to watch!

Depending on how bad Peyton Manning wants to make it...could be as high as 42-14. Denver will score at least one defensive TD, one of our 2 TDs will come on a return. T-Rich will average 3.3 or lower...while not getting many carries in the 2nd half (7 or fewer in 2nd half). Weeden will throw at least 2 picks (and may lose a fumble as well).

We took a HUGE leap backwards on Sunday...and the competition only gets stiffer the next 2 weeks. YAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKK!!!

vCash
    Woodyard with 16 INT's

Good luck guys. Hoping for a good game with no injuries.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UKBronco58 View Post
    Woodyard with 16 INT's

And Von with 3 sacks. No wonder why those Houston fans don't think he is a threat to Watt for dpoy.

I think the Browns have a better chance than Brown's fans do. Spoiler teams make me nervous
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UKBronco58 View Post
    Woodyard with 16 INT's

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    And Von with 3 sacks. No wonder why those Houston fans don't think he is a threat to Watt for dpoy.

I think the Browns have a better chance than Brown's fans do. Spoiler teams make me nervous
    My bad I fixed it.

vCash
    this browns team scares me more than the ravens do. best of luck and love the direction this team is heading. playing in the afc north gotta have a smashmouth team, and the browns are on their way with a solid defense and a great running back

vCash
    It's nice that all of you Broncos fans recognize the direction we're heading in but I don't see any possible way that we win Sunday. Watching Cousins rip our defense apart has me scared to death to face this offense. I'm sure my delusional optimism will be back by Sunday but after the shitshow we put out there last week I just don't have it in me this week.

vCash
    I enjoy how classy the Broncos fans who have stopped in so far have been. It makes it more enjoyable!

vCash
    Ok gentlemen. Its that time for a prediction. I love the Browns just as much as the next guy, but I agree that the Broncos will win this one. This game has great meaning for me because five years ago these two teams played on Thursday night football and I made a bet that if the Browns lost, I would quit smoking. The browns lost late in the game and I have not had a smoke since 30 seconds left in that game. The broncos helped me quit smoking in a sense. Anyways....
    Broncos win 38-16.
    Go Browns
    Here comes the NEW BROWNS!!!

vCash
    You all seem pretty classy. You're welcome to post in our IGT. Its pretty active game time.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast