Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: AP 2000 Yards

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coenthar View Post
    I remember last week getting pissed that we put Toby in at the end of the Texians game and he got over 9 yards...Man was I right
    AP wanted to come out of that game because he aggravated his abdominal injury.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash

AP 2000 Yards

He got 2000

vCash
    Next year Im going to make a 2106 yards page....This offseason we have to dramatically lock up our interior Line...Im talking like two new star G's,,,,I wouldn't mind even getting Steve Hutch back for a year or two. But we need to assemble the BEST OFFENSIVE LINE IN FOOTBALL NEXT YEAR FOR PETERSON AND PONDER. I want Ponder to have Tom B, Payton M, and Drew B type of time in the pocket,,,,then lest really judge him....I also want AP to have holes so big you can drive a car through them next year,,,,He deserves the record and with a line like that he is going to take way less punishment and we will further secure our 100 Million Dollar investment in him for the next 7 years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coenthar View Post
    Next year Im going to make a 2106 yards page....This offseason we have to dramatically lock up our interior Line...Im talking like two new star G's,,,,I wouldn't mind even getting Steve Hutch back for a year or two. But we need to assemble the BEST OFFENSIVE LINE IN FOOTBALL NEXT YEAR FOR PETERSON AND PONDER. I want Ponder to have Tom B, Payton M, and Drew B type of time in the pocket,,,,then lest really judge him....I also want AP to have holes so big you can drive a car through them next year,,,,He deserves the record and with a line like that he is going to take way less punishment and we will further secure our 100 Million Dollar investment in him for the next 7 years.
    hahaha you should make an 18356 thread too after 6 years... AP averages 1475 yards a season, so if he can maintain the same average over the next 6... he will have 17700 yards and be in prime position to break Emmitt Smiths record in year 7!!!

That would mean AP had the records for:
    Single Game (296 yards)
    Single Season (2106+)
    Career (18356+)

... not bad.
    Last edited by wrizzo; 01-01-2013 at 08:20 PM.

WISH LIST:

Win a SB before I die.

The enemies gate is down

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wrizzo View Post
    hahaha you should make an 18356 thread too after 6 years... AP averages 1475 yards a season, so if he can maintain the same average over the next 6... he will have 17700 yards and be in prime position to break Emmitt Smiths record in year 7!!!

That would mean AP had the records for:
    Single Game (296 yards)
    Single Season (2106+)
    Career (18356+)

... not bad.
    Wriz he is going to have every single one of them when its all said and done.

vCash
    How about the record for most rushing yards in a playoff game? Would be tough but I believe it is 248.

vCash
    ^ definitely very achievable for AP.

RaptorsMaple LeafssVikingsssBlue JayssInterTFC

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234