Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AP 2000 Yards

vCash

AP 2000 Yards

Well at this point I think the season if safe to say a wash with a handful of great things to look forward to for next season, and some obvious needs along with some answers. We still have one more thing to root for, last year it was Allens sack record but now it is AP's 2000 yards. Can he get it, and can he set the record?.

Thoughts

vCash
    Dude is straight out beasting right now. I think he's on pace for 1970 yards or something like that. So 2000 is for sure in reach. Sad thing is if we could have kept the lead in the GB game he would have had more yards. He needs to average 138 the rest of the way to get to 2000. 163 to get to 2100 yards. I don't think he'll get the 2100 mark but I never doubt the man.

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash
    The vikings as an organization need to make sure he gets it. it would be a huge accomplishment for Adrian and the team. we as fans need something to hang our hats on.

props to VCU for the sig!

vCash
    The vikings as an organization need to make sure he gets it. it would be a huge accomplishment for Adrian and the team. we as fans need something to hang our hats on.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo30 View Post
    you can say that again.

I am definitely going to keep an eye on this. Maybe we should turn this into a "Countdown" thread.

vCash
    In an up and down season this would be great if AP got 2K for the season. I think he needs around 140 yds a game to get 2k.

vCash

AP 2000 Yards

Sorry for the duplicate posts..... Internet problems.

vCash
    I think it's to early to make a push just for 2,000 yards, we're to close to the playoffs and with Chicago playing poorly we could possibly steal one. Let's just hope Seattle starts losing games. But if we lose next week, I'm okay with a 2,000 countdown

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo30 View Post
    Let's hope so.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    I think it's to early to make a push just for 2,000 yards, we're to close to the playoffs and with Chicago playing poorly we could possibly steal one. Let's just hope Seattle starts losing games. But if we lose next week, I'm okay with a 2,000 countdown
    It's never too early. Besides we only have 4 games left anyways. Let's make a push for the playoffs and 2000...sounds good to me

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash
    It's just a nice change of pace to have a topic we can all agree on and get excited about.AP
    What is the season record? 2140 yds.? I'm not sure.
    Bears run D is bad and with Urelacker out. It could be another big day for AP.
    I still can't believe AP needs around 10,000 yds. to get the carreer record from E. Smith.
    Cheese ripped me once for suggesting, just wish for AP to get alot of yrds.to break records. It's a game within a game. You have to have something to get you excited and hope for. And it's at least real posibilities.
    I've been a Viking fan for 40 years and I've learned to find something besides Lombardi trophys to hope for.

vCash
    Does anyone remember the 297 yd. game? Chargers I believe.
    Why the helll did we not try to get him 3 more yds. or did they?
    I hate seeing that stat knowing that AP could be the only NFL. player to ever have 300 yds. in 1 game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iowavike View Post
    It's just a nice change of pace to have a topic we can all agree on and get excited about.AP
    What is the season record? 2140 yds.? I'm not sure.
    Bears run D is bad and with Urelacker out. It could be another big day for AP.
    I still can't believe AP needs around 10,000 yds. to get the carreer record from E. Smith.
    Cheese ripped me once for suggesting, just wish for AP to get alot of yrds.to break records. It's a game within a game. You have to have something to get you excited and hope for. And it's at least real posibilities.
    I've been a Viking fan for 40 years and I've learned to find something besides Lombardi trophys to hope for.
    Lets be honest here, I ripped you for suggesting that the only thing the team had to play for was to get AP yardage. In all honesty if AP gets -1 yard on Sunday and our team gets a win, that's a win and I'll take it and I think that AP would to.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iowavike View Post
    Does anyone remember the 297 yd. game? Chargers I believe.
    Why the helll did we not try to get him 3 more yds. or did they?
    I hate seeing that stat knowing that AP could be the only NFL. player to ever have 300 yds. in 1 game
    He already had the record and thought it was the classy thing to do, they could have tried to keep running him on every other play so that he could drive up the margin, but that would have been kind of a dick move on his part. That's what separates true greatness from the rest.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast