Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Olt would be a great fit, steps in for Arod at 3rd this yr and has big time potential. I think alot of people are way undervaluing Granderson. Teams are paying a ton for guys like Pagan who isn't anywhere close to as good as Grandy.
    Lets just keep our fingers crossed and hope the talks with Hamilton blow up.

vCash
    I'd love to see him on the Northside of Chicago, bring him home TheoJed.
    "Baby, it wasn't the Cubs fault when that douche bag grabbed the foul ball either, but they don't get a World Series ring. There are no asterisks in this life, only scoreboards."- Ari Gold

Some people are just supposed to suffer. That's why the Cubs will never win the damn series.

vCash
    Victorino just got a 3 year 39 million dollar deal at 32 years old. Prime example - inflation of current market values.

If he got that, Granderson would get what on this market?
    5/90 - easy

If he puts the same power numbers up and raises his batting average to 250 hes getting 5/100

I don't want to hear "The Yankees have too many holes as it is already" those arguments are invalid.

He's not going to be a Yankee, he will be traded in the coming days, count on it.
    They didn't trade what they traded for him to let him have a great year and slip off. They are keeping Cano, Granderson and Hughes will be gone.

vCash
    People keep saying "look what Pagan got"..

Well Pagan may not be a 40 HR hitter, but he isn't a bad player. Steals bases, something Grandy doesn't do anymore. Is a legit hitter, had a much better average, and had a better WAR than Granderson. Looking at his splits, I'd bet his power numbers would jump quite a bit playing half his games in Yankee Stadium.

I honestly doubt anyone would be offering Granderson 5 for 100

vCash
    [QUOTE=deelite37;24575130]
    Quote Originally Posted by SPORT FAN View Post
    If they could get a decent package and lets us have flexibility.
    Yanks will atleast need mlb player in return.

I hate to break it to you guys but the marlins are not going to trade Stanton and if they where it would take a lot more then just Granderson you think for one minute stantons gonna play 100% for a team he already says he doesnt want to play for
    Exactly but it would be great for us. Our outfield is strong enough so we can afford to let him go.
    "Well, that kind of puts a damper on even a Yankee win."
    -- Yankees announcer Phil Rizzuto after reading a bulletin that Pope Paul VI had died

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    good.... get something for him while you can, because i sure dont want him being signed to a long term deal at 32.

CG is the epitome of whats wrong with this team, all or nothing, low average, does nothing else, HR hitter who disappears in the postseason.

He hits a HR every 4 games or so, thats not how you win games.

do we really want to watch him try for yet another Yankee strikeout record for the 3rd straight year? He might actually make it to 200 this year!
    Finally someone that understands baseball...

vCash
    I can't remember when the Yankees were the ones selling on a power hitter in his prime.... lets not even mention getting good value.

vCash
    Latest rumor Grandy to Phillie for Cliff Lee.
    Arizona is about to deal Pitching prospect,Brauer to Clev. For Cabrera( that solves their need for a SS).
    Which brings me to this, Ariz. needs starting pitching and Phillies want an OF'er but feel that Lee is better the Upton, Ariz. feels Upton is equal value-- hence the deal hasn't been made.
    But if the Yanks give Phil. Grandy, then Ariz. gets Lee and we get Upton who will be making 9.5 mil this year freeing up 5.5 mil. For us to use on someone else.

vCash
    Granderson sucks.

How many more *******s will we have to listen to talking about Upton's upside potential? Look at his brother. Lots of potential and crappy results. Justin is the same. He's just not that good. He has hit his peak and won't get much better and see his skills slide faster than his big brother. He's a whiner and overrated to say the least. He's just not that good.

Package CG with some others for a decent catcher and pitching. We can fill OF holes from within and we always need pitching. We don't need another overrated OF with upside.

Sign AJ and jettison Grandy and Cano in a mega deal for pitching. Enough of this half assed patchwork

vCash
    Swisher is rumored to be going to the Orioles, (nice out field with Jones and Markakis), and if we trade Granderson, then Justin Upton or Hamilton is really all that is left with Ichiro waiting in the wings...any thoughts?

vCash
    olt and leoynis martin for granderson. both are under contract for a good 4+ years. olt can cover for arod at 3b while l.martin can start at cf rite away.

by acquiring granderson, rangers get a cheaper option then hamilton(5yr 90mill should keep grandy).

vCash
    ^ I'm sure 90mill will keep Josh also.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ill21 View Post
    Grandy and whoever the **** you want for Stanton please
    Can we STOP? Granderson isn't being traded to the Marlins.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Wiskers View Post
    Latest rumor Grandy to Phillie for Cliff Lee.
    Arizona is about to deal Pitching prospect,Brauer to Clev. For Cabrera( that solves their need for a SS).
    Which brings me to this, Ariz. needs starting pitching and Phillies want an OF'er but feel that Lee is better the Upton, Ariz. feels Upton is equal value-- hence the deal hasn't been made.
    But if the Yanks give Phil. Grandy, then Ariz. gets Lee and we get Upton who will be making 9.5 mil this year freeing up 5.5 mil. For us to use on someone else.
    This is a dream scenario. Not sure why Philly would think Grandy is equal value for Lee if they don't think Upton is though.

Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post

The division is going to be ran by the Sixers and Raptors in three years. Book it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickaBocka.44 View Post
    This is a dream scenario. Not sure why Philly would think Grandy is equal value for Lee if they don't think Upton is though.
    It frees up money for them to sign Hamilton.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast