Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    Go suck a lemon
    I don't understand why you guys get upset at this. Why should you fall in love with these guys that don't produce and who also take us out of acquiring any marquee big time guys in 2014. You know signing Taj ruined that chance we have unless we trade guys right?

In 2014 this is our salary as of now.

http://www.shamsports.com/content/pa...ries/bulls.jsp

$77,044,288
    Last edited by JordansBulls; 12-05-2012 at 10:54 AM.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    And............................ Even if the Bulls didn't sign Taj to the extension they would still have no money to sign a free agent that would change the landscape of the franchise.

Everybody knows the only time the Bulls can think of signing a marquee free agent is for the 2014/2015 season. This year and next year the only moves the Bulls can make are trades. That's all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    I don't understand why you guys get upset at this. Why should you fall in love with these guys that don't produce and who also take us out of acquiring any marquee big time guys in 2014. You know signing Taj ruined that chance we have unless we trade guys right?

In 2014 this is our salary as of now.

http://www.shamsports.com/content/pa...ries/bulls.jsp

$77,044,288
    Yet you fall in love with guys that aren't even in the league anymore? You know if we didn't sign Taj, we would have zero bench going forward and have no money to spend after we do sign a free agent in 2014 right? This isn't NBA2K. You of all people in the entire forum have no realistic opinion about anything.

vCash
    We could of signed VC and his bum cousin for Tajs contract

vCash
    Yet you fall in love with guys that aren't even in the league anymore? You know if we didn't sign Taj, we would have zero bench going forward and have no money to spend after we do sign a free agent in 2014 right? This isn't NBA2K. You of all people in the entire forum have no realistic opinion about anything.
    Yeah but I'm not saying sign those guys for 5+ million or anything. I said sign them for vet minimum. Making less than a million is a lot different than paying someone 8 million a year.
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    Yeah but I'm not saying sign those guys for 5+ million or anything. I said sign them for vet minimum. Making less than a million is a lot different than paying someone 8 million a year.
    And what would that accomplish?

vCash
    He could finally gotten a carter and mac bulls jersey duh

vCash
    I know man, I'm with you

Bill Russell never made this kind of money

I can't believe Taj makes this much... A role player making more then one of the greatest of all time

It's insane

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    I know man, I'm with you

Bill Russell never made this kind of money

I can't believe Taj makes this much... A role player making more then one of the greatest of all time

It's insane
    You just don't get it. Taj does nothing for the revenue of the team. He doesn't increase the franchise's revenue and what they will make. Someone like Bill Russell makes the team more profitable and thus deserves the money he makes.
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    I agree. Bird shoots with one and a half hands with his off hand facing the basket (generally considered a mistake), had no hitch, and had arguably the most consistent shooting mechanics of all time and Taj shoots with one hand with his off hand ABOVE the ball (splaying his shot and adding unfavorable spin), regularly has a hitch and has very awkward face up mechanics.
    I don't get the expectation that Taj was ever going to present a mid-range shot. It's not as if he will wake up and suddenly become Dirk - though Taj with a flowing blonde mane would be

Taj's jump shot mechanics and face up game were among his largest weaknesses coming out of college and for some reason people are surprised they still bother him.

vCash
    You just don't get it. Taj does nothing for the revenue of the team. He doesn't increase the franchise's revenue and what they will make. Someone like Bill Russell makes the team more profitable and thus deserves the money he makes.
    What is the major reason that a team earns revenue? The answer is winning. Does Taj help the Bulls win games? Yes, he normally does. Thus, indirectly he increases the revenue of the team.

You take things so far and grandiose that it's hilarious when you're proven wrong, yet again

Quote Originally Posted by TopsyTurvy View Post
    I agree. Bird shoots with one and a half hands with his off hand facing the basket (generally considered a mistake), had no hitch, and had arguably the most consistent shooting mechanics of all time and Taj shoots with one hand with his off hand ABOVE the ball (splaying his shot and adding unfavorable spin), regularly has a hitch and has very awkward face up mechanics.
    I don't get the expectation that Taj was ever going to present a mid-range shot. It's not as if he will wake up and suddenly become Dirk - though Taj with a flowing blonde mane would be

Taj's jump shot mechanics and face up game were among his largest weaknesses coming out of college and for some reason people are surprised they still bother him.
    Taj will never be a good shooter. But i'm still holding out hope he'll be respectable and get up to the 38% range from 10-23 feet. That's all he needs to do... make 2/5 shots from those ranges a game. Let's hope he pulls it together and actually adjusts his mechanics because, while i don't believe mechanics have to be "right," I do believe that bad mechanics only work for certain individuals.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    What is the major reason that a team earns revenue? The answer is winning. Does Taj help the Bulls win games? Yes, he normally does. Thus, indirectly he increases the revenue of the team.

You take things so far and grandiose that it's hilarious when you're proven wrong, yet
    We also have this guy, you might have heard of him and I hear he's good for revenue. Derrick Rose.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast