Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLPRIMETIME21 View Post
    Wow not only are you a douche but you're an idiot that can't read as well. If you could read you would see that I said the cowboys might bring him in as a back up to put fans in the seats because that is the type of stuff jerry jones does. And don't worry I asked the question because I wanted peoples opinion so no I am not going to call everyone a douche that says no, I respect that its when you try to undermine my intelligence by saying I am an idiot for posting something. So therefore you are a douche
    How does a backup fill seats? The real douches would be the people buying tickets to potentially see a washed up backup. Doesnt make much sense.

vCash
    If Vick should go anywhere it should be Arizona

vCash
    Hahaha.

Romo is infinitely better than Vick. Even Jerry Jones isn't that dumb.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Romo is vastly better. That said, Jerry would probably do it.

vCash
    vick sucks. anyone picking him up is liekly making a mistake if they expect anyhting out of him.
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Sorry bro but you need to get your head out of Madden. No way that happens I dont agree with Jerry 90% of the time but even I don't believe he's that stupid. It makes no sense when you consider 1.) We have Romo 2.) Vick Sucks 3.) We have our back-up in Kyle Orton who we signed to a 3 year deal this past off season. Plus like a poster above said...who pays to come watch a back-up???

vCash
    If his goal were to make the team significantly worse, which I wouldn't put it past him, then yes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by georgiadolfan View Post
    If Vick should go anywhere it should be Arizona
    The only place in the NFL with a worse O-line right now than the Eagles is Arizona. Why would he want to go there? He'll be running for his life just like he is now. Unless Arizona spends a lot of money and draft choices to re-tool that line they probably wont want him either. He'll just get hurt and they are back where they started!

vCash
    Jets, Chiefs and Cardinals are all likely their current starters blow. I can't think of anyone else that makes sense. Jags? Vikings maybe if Ponder continues to suck.

vCash
    So replace a top 7 QB with a mediocre QB?????? GENIUS

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKNYGNYY View Post
    U honestly think its a possibility that the cowboys take someone like Mike vick who's not good enough to start for the eagles anymore over tony romo ...cmon man , THINK BEFORE YOU POST ...ok "douche"?
    man your coming off as a douche
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    Eew no.

vCash
    No!

vCash

our line is absolutly horrible. beyond horrible. romo isnt a "scrambling" qb like vick, and couldnt get the rushing yards, but IMO, he is more "elusive" and can evade the rush better, while still looking down field.

romo, IMO, is clearly better then vick. Vick would be eaten alive in dallas.

vCash
    blasphemy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast