Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Should Jerry Jones go after Michael Vick

We all know Michael Vick's career in Philly is over but is his actual career over? I dont think so, in Philly he had no time in the pocket at all and was constantly beat up. Dallas on the other hand seems to do a better job protecting Romo. If it was me I don't think it would hurt to bring in Vick as Romo back-up a lot like how he was McNabbs and see what happens from there. What do you guys think?
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

vCash
    It would be a lot of work for a lateral move.

vCash
    Tony Romo is a significantly better QB than Michael Vick in every imaginable way. Plus, Vick will expect he is good enough to continue to be a starter and I doubt will consider, at least early on in the process, a back-up job.
    Last edited by subroc; 12-04-2012 at 06:10 AM.
    Bill Parcells: "You are what your record says you are."

vCash
    I completely agree that early on he will not take a job as a back-up, but if Kansas City and Buffalo either take a qb in the draft or in free agency where else would he go. Arizona possibly but once again they could do the same thing. Jerry Jones has done crazier things to get fans in the stadium
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that."

vCash
    Lol no ...first a thread of vick to the jets now to the cowboys ...oh man psd never disappoints me

steal of the draft cleanthony early

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKNYGNYY View Post
    Lol no ...first a thread of vick to the jets now to the cowboys ...oh man psd never disappoints me
    Ok dude if you have a problem with the thread why go to it and comment on it. And honestly Vick could go to either one of those teams. It is an opinion douche

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLPRIMETIME21 View Post
    Ok dude if you have a problem with the thread why go to it and comment on it. And honestly Vick could go to either one of those teams. It is an opinion douche
    U honestly think its a possibility that the cowboys take someone like Mike vick who's not good enough to start for the eagles anymore over tony romo ...cmon man , THINK BEFORE YOU POST ...ok "douche"?

vCash
    No...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by majmarcus View Post
    No...
    He's just gonna call u a douche lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    Tony Romo is a significantly better QB than Michael Vick in every imaginable way. Plus, Vick will expect he is good enough to continue to be a starter and I doubt will consider, at least early on in the process, a back-up job.
    I mean the jets idea is one thing they don't really have a qb unless mcelroy finishes the season strong but the cowboys still have romo who's a top 10-15 quarterback with ease ..,vick just got benched for foles

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKNYGNYY View Post
    He's just gonna call u a douche lol
    Wow not only are you a douche but you're an idiot that can't read as well. If you could read you would see that I said the cowboys might bring him in as a back up to put fans in the seats because that is the type of stuff jerry jones does. And don't worry I asked the question because I wanted peoples opinion so no I am not going to call everyone a douche that says no, I respect that its when you try to undermine my intelligence by saying I am an idiot for posting something. So therefore you are a douche

vCash
    Vick wouldn't fit in Dallas' offensive style of gameplay like Romo does... I think he ends up in Arizona

vCash
    Sure, I can see it. JJ is turning into the next Al Davis, so this move makes sense for the 'Boys.

Go for it!

vCash
    InB4douche

vCash
    lol please do this Jerry. It would make me as a Giants fan very, very happy!

Being realistic now, Romo is a far superior QB than Vick and getting Vick would kill Wittens production.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast