Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Hybrid View

vCash

Reds fan checking in

Wow Choo is a stud. I was looking at his numbers last night and was really impressed. What do you think it would take to trade for Choo. Now remeber he has one year left on his contract and the devil is his agent. That being said he will test FA and chances are the Reds can't hold onto him so for a year rental on Choo I think a couple of prospects is a good start like Didi Gregorious and Kyle Lotzkar. Both are top 15 prospects.

vCash
    Don't know about Choo but I did hear them talk about a potential deal for Chris Perez. The MLB channel talked about the deal being Chris Perez for Drew Stubbs but apparently the Indians want younger prospects instead so the Reds resigned Broxton.

vCash
    I guess Stubbs and Didi! lol Really happy for this trade as are you guys I am sure! Dbacks got raped.... by choice!

vCash
    Choo is a good player and will def help the Reds next season. It will be interesting to see if he stays with u guys or just a one year rental. cuz his agent will ask for insane money!

All 4 guys Indians got will prob make the team including a young stud who could be an ace. All that for a guy(choo) who was leaving anyway lol.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Choo is a good player and will def help the Reds next season. It will be interesting to see if he stays with u guys or just a one year rental. cuz his agent will ask for insane money!

All 4 guys Indians got will prob make the team including a young stud who could be an ace. All that for a guy(choo) who was leaving anyway lol.
    Id imagine the Reds would probably not try re-signing him just because of Billy Hamilton. He will be their starting CF'er in 2014 and Choo is probably the best stopgap they could find this year for that leadoff bat they coveted once they fell out of the Revere and Fowler market and since they are not going to overspend on a guy like Bourn. Plus they just re-signed Ludwick so they probably wont want to give a lot more money to the OF with what they have in him and Bruce and Hamilton will be very cheap for the first couple years.

Sorry to see you go Wiggy. Should have went to FSU.