Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    vCash
    Finally somebody who actually knows basketball...Irving has been hurt every year since college & like u said why would we want Eric Gordon he has been hurt more then he's played. Some players develop slower>>> billups was written off until he made it to the pistons.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsportsfan:24588032
    Irving is a PG yes. He is more of a Westbrook type, with more control of the offense. Would I trade Irving for Knight...not sure. Irving has trouble staying on the court, where as Knight does not. I think Irving has the potential to be a super star, but so have ai few players that never made it because of the injury bug. Same reason I don't want anything to do with E Gordon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gram View Post
    Brandon Knight did not average 5 assists a game in his rookie year, he averaged a little more than 3. Explain your logic...

I'd say he averaged a little less than 4

vCash
    Brandon Knight did not average 5 assists a game in his rookie year, he averaged a little more than 3. Explain your logic...
    Yeah, you are way closer. Knight averaged 3.8 assists, to go along with 12.8 pts and 3.2 rebs. Knight had 2 more double-doubles than Irving, and was more consistent through out the season. I still think if Irving can play 72+ games a year for a while(4+ seasons), he will be the better player in the end.

vCash
    That's exactly what I see & after yesterday win the interviewed him & out his own mouth he said the game is finally slowing down for him. You can tell he is finishing way better around the rim & getting to the rim more frequently.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsportsfan:24587243
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    You just dug your own grave.

Good luck and godspeed to you, sir.

I think Knight is trying to push himself a bit faster than he needs to. he is not the link to us winning a championship in the next 2 seasons. I think he is an overachiever and his game will catch up to his where his mind(and coaches) want him to be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    I'd say he averaged a little less than 4
    Whatever lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsportsfan View Post
    I said I wasn't sure yo. I said that Irving has a problem staying on the court, same as E Gordon(not sure if you read the whole post). Knight has played in 19 more games than Irving over an 85 game stretch since last season. Knight hasn't missed a game. Not I wouldn't want Irving, but it better come with a first rd pick as insurance, straight up...again,not sure. I would have to what until after the season to see if he can play more than say 72 games a season.
    I didnt mean for that to come out offensive my bad and i see your reasoning about injuries but thats a chance im willing to take for a potential superstar and I love Knight hes actually my favorite player aside from Drummond of course.

vCash
    Come on guys! a "little" under 4", a "liitle over 3". I want stats, show me a link or something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    That's exactly what I see & after yesterday win the interviewed him & out his own mouth he said the game is finally slowing down for him. You can tell he is finishing way better around the rim & getting to the rim more frequently.
    Hes getting better for sure hes almost just playing to fast for his teammates like they cant handle it sometimes,He looks he wants to run and gun and they want to play halfcourt.

vCash
    You right my bad but it was 3.8 so basically 4. Irving is avg a whopping 4.1 turnovers a game that's def a superstar tho right??? What about the injuries he can barley stay on the court.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gram:24588612
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    You keep saying Irving is a superstar but his assist & t.o ratio was worser then knights this year & last & they both avg 5.apg their rookie years. So explain your logic??? Then u say knight played more minutes but he only played 1-2 more minutes, not to mention he is very injury prone. Now you lying again!!! all last year in every game thread all u did was say keep bg trade stuckey start bg bench stuckey now u got amnesia??? because

vCash
    I read this in a article earlier-

"Second-year guard Brandon Knight is still working on becoming a true floor general, with fluctuating good and bad performances. In most of the last 10 games, he has found a way to contribute even if he isn’t having a great passing night, whether it be through rebounds or scoring. His assists total (5.6 in November) are slowly creeping up while his turnovers (3.6 in November) are fluctuating. He’ll continue to learn when to push the ball and when to pull back and initiate the offense; it’s easy to forget he’s only been in the league for a season.

If the Pistons can continue their solid defensive play and learn to limit offensive mistakes, this season may not be as lost as it appeared to be just a month ago".

vCash
    Naw why do that when Irving has been injured every year since he was at college , not to mention knight has out played him in every head to head matchup to date???
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32:24588099
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsportsfan View Post
    Irving is a PG yes. He is more of a Westbrook type, with more control of the offense. Would I trade Irving for Knight...not sure. Irving has trouble staying on the court, where as Knight does not. I think Irving has the potential to be a super star, but so have a few players that never made it because of the injury bug. Same reason I don't want anything to do with E Gordon.
    Im sorry man but you need your brain examined if you wouldnt trade Knight for Irving.

vCash
    You beat me to it SD he also won all 3 head to head matchups too. The only thing I would give him the nod over knight is he made the transition to the nba better but knight is gaining on him real fast. I would say he was a better pg but how can I when Irving is avg 4.1 t.o a game & always injured.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsportsfan:24588767
    Yeah, you are way closer. Knight averaged 3.8 assists, to go along with 12.8 pts and 3.2 rebs. Knight had 2 more double-doubles than Irving, and was more consistent through out the season. I still think if Irving can play 72+ games a year for a while(4+ seasons), he will be the better player in the end.

vCash
    3.8 is closer to 4 homie lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsportsfan:24588843
    Come on guys! a "little" under 4", a "liitle over 3". I want stats, show me a link or something.

vCash
    Look in the thread billups vs knights stats the link is in there.where he actually was better then billups in his rookie year & we all see how billups turned out after teams gave up on him...
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsportsfan:24588843

vCash

just look at all of mikes posts

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast