Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash
    Maybe we should sign Jarett Jack this offseason?

vCash
    Jarrett Jack is actually pretty good. I'd like him on this team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gram View Post
    Jarrett Jack is actually pretty good. I'd like him on this team.
    Thats what Im thinking,We could juat skip the whole developing crap in the backcourt and go right to work.

vCash

I guess Irving isn't a pg ether???

He is an expiring this year isn't he? How much do you think he will demand next paycheck. Around 7 mil?

(Nicholas Grunas photo)

vCash
    You talking to me or gram??? Cuz gram said that's his favorite piston.
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24:24624539
    The fact you even like Knight yo. Let me remind you guys of the look Knight gave us on draft night right when the pistons drafted him ... I know you remember, gave a sour puss look w/ no emotions.

For a player to do that shows he does not want to be on our team. Even his comments of "i'm not having fun" to our assistant coaches proves he doesn't not want to be on our team.

Once this dude "thinks" he is legit, he will bolt us so fast that he won't even give it a second thought. And you guys are fighting for a player like this?

mike

vCash
    I hope u are watching the game cuz they did a segment on knight saying he is coming along very nicely. It's just a couple of people who have a low bball like yourself lol...
    I.Q.
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810:24629508
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24:24624539
    The fact you even like Knight yo. Let me remind you guys of the look Knight gave us on draft night right when the pistons drafted him ... I know you remember, gave a sour puss look w/ no emotions.

For a player to do that shows he does not want to be on our team. Even his comments of "i'm not having fun" to our assistant coaches proves he doesn't not want to be on our team.

Once this dude "thinks" he is legit, he will bolt us so fast that he won't even give it a second thought. And you guys are fighting for a player like this?

mike

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Ya both you lol and the fact you thought he hated knight this whole time shows how clueless you really are

Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    I hope u are watching the game cuz they did a segment on knight saying he is coming along very nicely. It's just a couple of people who have a low bball like yourself lol...
    I.Q.
    LOL ya those same people said stuckey is coming along nicely. The same people that said Darko is a really good player, same people who praise maxiel
    There even bigger homers then you, there paid to do it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    Maybe we should sign Jarett Jack this offseason?
    I thought about that, I think he is an UFA. I wonder if we would have to over pay to get him here. I would like a backcourt rotation of Knight/Jack/Stuckey/English. Hell, throw in Calderon in place of Jack as well.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567