Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    vCash
    Yea that's exactly why prince ****s up every assist knight gives him do to all of that bs pumpfaking. Anybody who watches the game can see Tay messes up at least 5 possible assists, let's not even mention hands of steel maxiell lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32:24588858
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    That's exactly what I see & after yesterday win the interviewed him & out his own mouth he said the game is finally slowing down for him. You can tell he is finishing way better around the rim & getting to the rim more frequently.
    Hes getting better for sure hes almost just playing to fast for his teammates like they cant handle it sometimes,He looks he wants to run and gun and they want to play halfcourt.

vCash
    Mike will be at 10,000 posts by morning lol.

vCash
    Good article people acts like he has been in the league for years. He doesn't even get to play with Drummond that's at least 1-3 more assist a game. Only a dumb gm would give up on knight when he shows up in every big game or matchup ask lillard Irving & Jennings...
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32:24588912
    I read this in a article earlier-

"Second-year guard Brandon Knight is still working on becoming a true floor general, with fluctuating good and bad performances. In most of the last 10 games, he has found a way to contribute even if he isn’t having a great passing night, whether it be through rebounds or scoring. His assists total (5.6 in November) are slowly creeping up while his turnovers (3.6 in November) are fluctuating. He’ll continue to learn when to push the ball and when to pull back and initiate the offense; it’s easy to forget he’s only been in the league for a season.

If the Pistons can continue their solid defensive play and learn to limit offensive mistakes, this season may not be as lost as it appeared to be just a month ago".

vCash
    we going ham...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32:24589162
    Mike will be at 10,000 posts by morning lol.

vCash
    I'm glad u brought that to his attention because he just says stuff until somebody who really watches the nba calls him out ,every pg he named has help.
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mike do you even read what other people write? Please tell me what you got out of marbutters post?

Honestly man. I'm not joking. like i really feel sorry.

You keep saying Irving is a superstar but his assist & t.o ratio was worser then knights this year & last & they both avg 5.apg their rookie years. So explain your logic??? Then u say knight played more minutes but he only played 1-2 more minutes, not to mention he is very injury prone. Now you lying again!!! all last year in every game thread all u did was say keep bg trade stuckey start bg bench stuckey now u got amnesia??? because
    lol mike.
    knight never averaged 5 assists his rookie year, so don't call me the liar hypocrite. Knights assist rate last year was 20.2 which was the worst performance by a rookie in nba history. Knight's team shot a better % then Irvings and yet Knight still couldn't raise his assist rate up.

And why the freak do you keep talking about Irvings turnovers, wtf kind of arguement is that. Then Dwade must be the crapiest player in the world. Do you see Knights turnovers? There CARELESS! There are passes where he just throws the ball away to the other team w/o him even being gaurded. so STOP!

LMAO mike dude the whole bg stuckey arguement was that i think and know BG is better then stuckey, that doesn't mean i want bg and it doesn't mean that bg is a good player cause of it. It just shows how much of a crap stuckey is

vCash
    Look in the thread billups vs knights stats the link is in there.where he actually was better then billups in his rookie year & we all see how billups turned out after teams gave up on him...
    Mike why won't you answer my question? There are point guards who make there team better and there are point guards who don't

Billups last year we were top 10 in assists right when he left we were 2nd to last ... EXPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Billups last year everyone shot a high %, right when he left everyone shot like crap .... EXPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats a pure point guard, a player who makes his team better.

You guys can say ben had a big deal to do w/ it, okay, but remember, when ben left for chicago our team was still competitive still making it to the eastern conf finals. But right when we traded billups everything went down hill

vCash
    Billups is so underated though just because he didnt have real flashy numbers you really see alot of PGs with his leadership.Rondo and these guys have flashy and crafty passes but Billups just had that calmness about him running the offense he was the ultimate floor general almost like he was always in control of the game.

vCash
    Look its senseless to argue with u dude , honestly you know damn well u don't watch any cavs game unless they play us. Just listen to yourself you said all his turnovers are careless that's a lie. WE have all seen knight pass other players the ball & they lose it. The last thing I'm a say to u is ALL TURNOVERS ARE CARELESS SMART GUY
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24:24589285
    Look in the thread billups vs knights stats the link is in there.where he actually was better then billups in his rookie year & we all see how billups turned out after teams gave up on him...
    Mike why won't you answer my question? There are point guards who make there team better and there are point guards who don't

Billups last year we were top 10 in assists right when he left we were 2nd to last ... EXPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Billups last year everyone shot a high %, right when he left everyone shot like crap .... EXPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats a pure point guard, a player who makes his team better.

You guys can say ben had a big deal to do w/ it, okay, but remember, when ben left for chicago our team was still competitive still making it to the eastern conf finals. But right when we traded billups everything went down hill

vCash
    Look its senseless to argue with u dude , honestly you know damn well u don't watch any cavs game unless they play us. Just listen to yourself you said all his turnovers are careless that's a lie. WE have all seen knight pass other players the ball & they lose it. The last thing I'm a say to u is ALL TURNOVERS ARE CARELESS SMART GUY
    wait wait, I know that i don't watch any cavs games? Mike please tell me how would you know what i do w/ my life? How do you know what games I watch and don't watch? Like really, thats your arguement? "oh, i don't know what else to say i guess ill just say you dont watch those game"

Mike making a turnover while being doubled team'd or making a turnover when no one is guarding you .. what sounds more careless to you? Guess which one of those is Knights ...

AND WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME?
    LOLLLLLLLLL is it cause you know you lost the debate? Right, its okay mike

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    You just dug your own grave.

Good luck and godspeed to you, sir.
    Yeah, screw that honesty is the best policy BS.

But, I read the recaps here and at Pistons powered, the ESPn recaps and from what you guys throw up here.

Basketball is basketball. Guys knowing their positions (what's expected), hustle, boxing out and limiting T/O's. Take care of those things and everything else will work itself out based on talent.

vCash
    Because 23hrs of your life is spent on these forums complaining about stuckey & now knight that's how....
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24:24590977
    wait wait, I know that i don't watch any cavs games? Mike please tell me how would you know what i do w/ my life? How do you know what games I watch and don't watch? Like really, thats your arguement? "oh, i don't know what else to say i guess ill just say you dont watch those game"

Mike making a turnover while being doubled team'd or making a turnover when no one is guarding you .. what sounds more careless to you? Guess which one of those is Knights ...

AND WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER THE QUESTION FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME?
    LOLLLLLLLLL is it cause you know you lost the debate? Right, its okay mike

vCash
    lol mike.

vCash
    Because 23hrs of your life is spent on these forums complaining about stuckey & now knight that's how....
    lol and yet, he still didn't answer it

ill just take it that you are throwing up the white flag

vCash
    Look its senseless to argue with u dude , honestly you know well u don't watch any cavs game unless they play us. Just listen to yourself you said all his turnovers are careless that's a lie. WE have all seen knight pass other players the ball & they lose it. The last thing I'm a say to u is ALL TURNOVERS ARE CARELESS SMART GUY

whose the liar now home boy?

vCash
    The fact you even like Knight yo. Let me remind you guys of the look Knight gave us on draft night right when the pistons drafted him ... I know you remember, gave a sour puss look w/ no emotions.

For a player to do that shows he does not want to be on our team. Even his comments of "i'm not having fun" to our assistant coaches proves he doesn't not want to be on our team.

Once this dude "thinks" he is legit, he will bolt us so fast that he won't even give it a second thought. And you guys are fighting for a player like this?

mike

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast