Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 98
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    flint mich.
    Posts
    2,424
    vCash
    1500

    I guess Irving isn't a pg ether???

    I do recall knight beating Irving in every stat category in both head to head matchups last yr. But Irving is so much better when last year he avg 3.1 & this year he is avg 4.1 t.o. per game & less assist then knight. But somehow those exact reasons are why some people on here is saying knight isn't a pg???? So I guess the cavs should make him a sg or trade him asap too right???


    Kyrie Irving stats: http://www.nba.com/playerfile/kyrie_...eer_stats.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,697
    vCash
    1500
    Oh god... that's... that's a good point....


    Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Nope Val shot better from the FT line, that cancels out all other stats.
    Toronto fan on why JVal is better than Drummond.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    flint mich.
    Posts
    2,424
    vCash
    1500
    Phenom just thought I would bring facts into the discussion, I really want to hear what the people say after seeing facts???
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenonsense:24574477
    Oh god... that's... that's a good point....

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,697
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Phenom just thought I would bring facts into the discussion, I really want to hear what the people say after seeing facts???
    Stats don't matter if people don't like them Mike. That's a rule here on PSD.

    To add to the discussion: It's easy to see all of the flaws in Knight, myself included, because most of us watch his games all the time. I've seen few Irving games, but his stats and highlights make him look really good out there. I still worry about Knight, but my mind is at ease looking at the problems even Irving is having holding the ball.

    Still, a ton of Knight's turnovers are silly to dumb. If he cut those out there would be no problem.


    Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Nope Val shot better from the FT line, that cancels out all other stats.
    Toronto fan on why JVal is better than Drummond.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    2,455
    vCash
    1500
    Irving isn't really a PG either, but he averages 10 more ppg.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    15,160
    vCash
    3312
    I can already tell you what they're gonna say, Mike: "Irving has to try and do it all because he's their whole team, so of course he's going to take more chances and be more aggressive and it'll translate poorly in the stat column."

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    University Campus!
    Posts
    6,466
    vCash
    1500
    Kyrie Irving.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    flint mich.
    Posts
    2,424
    vCash
    1500
    No he is avg 18ppg & knight avg 13.3 shooting a better 3pt % and rebounding better.
    Quote Originally Posted by sc8581:24578232
    Irving isn't really a PG either, but he averages 10 more ppg.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    flint mich.
    Posts
    2,424
    vCash
    1500
    Lol....yea excuses then ill say what about the guy they picked over drummond... waiters the (super rookie lmao) or varejao who is avg 15&15??? Like the other guy said we just watch knight more & all we see is Irvings highlights & not his low lights. It's no way u can over look 4.1 turnovers & last yr he avg 3.1 no excuses for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir:24578260
    I can already tell you what they're gonna say, Mike: "Irving has to try and do it all because he's their whole team, so of course he's going to take more chances and be more aggressive and it'll translate poorly in the stat column."

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    flint mich.
    Posts
    2,424
    vCash
    1500
    Hey I agree 100% but its past ridiculous to say he isn't a pg & can't be, especially when he just played his 82nd game 4 days ago. It's not like he has been in the league years these are normal growing pains of a 20yr old rookie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenonsense:24574577
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Phenom just thought I would bring facts into the discussion, I really want to hear what the people say after seeing facts???
    Stats don't matter if people don't like them Mike. That's a rule here on PSD.

    To add to the discussion: It's easy to see all of the flaws in Knight, myself included, because most of us watch his games all the time. I've seen few Irving games, but his stats and highlights make him look really good out there. I still worry about Knight, but my mind is at ease looking at the problems even Irving is having holding the ball.

    Still, a ton of Knight's turnovers are silly to dumb. If he cut those out there would be no problem.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    I'm at work but I have to say this cause I know u made this crap of a thread for me

    When the ***** did I ever question knights offense. I'm the one who said he is a 2guard. My arguement is that he isn't a pure point guard .. and you ovaried your pants over that statment as if I said something completlely out of the blue

    What does irving have to do w/ knight being a pure point or not? And stop talking bout irvings turnovers, they mean nothing since he gets doubled team all the time. There's a reason superstars have high turnover rates. Knight just makes stupid careless turnovers

    The end, now backk to this gastric bypass surgery

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    flint mich.
    Posts
    2,424
    vCash
    1500
    Lol...Irving gets doubled & tripple team how would u know & u don't ever watch cav games??? So that would mean ether varejao gee or waiters is wide open right??? So It's only one type of pg in the nba pure ones ??? You also said he isn't a pg he is a sg right??? So I guess rose westbrook Irving holiday should all move to sg by your analogy
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24:24579284
    I'm at work but I have to say this cause I know u made this crap of a thread for me

    When the ***** did I ever question knights offense. I'm the one who said he is a 2guard. My arguement is that he isn't a pure point guard .. and you ovaried your pants over that statment as if I said something completlely out of the blue

    What does irving have to do w/ knight being a pure point or not? And stop talking bout irvings turnovers, they mean nothing since he gets doubled team all the time. There's a reason superstars have high turnover rates. Knight just makes stupid careless turnovers

    The end, now backk to this gastric bypass surgery
    Last edited by mike 810; 12-04-2012 at 04:29 PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Lol...Irving gets doubled & tripple team how would u know & u don't ever watch cav games??? So that would mean ether varejao gee or waiters is wide open right??? So It's only one type of pg in the nba pure ones ??? You also said he isn't a pg he is a sg right??? So I guess rose westbrook Irving holiday should all move to sg by your analogy
    your just so cute. Your right mike, you know exactly what games I watch and don't watch
    And ya your right, verajo waiters is open and thats why there playing out of their minds right now
    cause irving draws double teams

    When did I say those guys were ever pure point guards? In fact there are anlysts who even say those guys are really 2 guards. But the difference is, that those teams need them to score. Okc doesn't need a pg cause they have 3 guys that can create their own offense. Rose needs to score and doesn't have anyone else, and thats why his bulls teams never shows up in the playoffs.

    Our team who doesn't have a superstar to create there own offense and who are all role players, ya that type of team needs a point guard to set our players up.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,495
    vCash
    1500
    I'm sure if I could understand what it is you're trying to say I would agree with it. I definitely am under the impression that Irving is over-rated.
    Quote Originally Posted by WillisLovechild View Post
    First Tier:
    Calvin Johnson
    AJ Green
    Julio Jones
    Brandon Marshall
    Andre Johnson
    Larry Fitzgerald
    Dez Bryant
    Demaryius Thomas
    Michael Crabtree

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MonroeFAN View Post
    I'm sure if I could understand what it is you're trying to say I would agree with it. I definitely am under the impression that Irving is over-rated.
    Who are you referring to? And what don't you understand

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •