Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Never said he's gonna be exceptional... By no means yes we're giving up a good first baseman but first isn't that hard...It was more a long lines if there was a good first baseman looking for a 1 year but not much besides laroche on free agency. So nm nix the idea.

vCash
    Move jeter to catcher
    O-H-I-O!

Welcome home, Urban

vCash
    Seriously?

Yeah, let's take a guy who is already struggling with the bat for a few years now, and further screw him up by now making him adjust to a whole new position. And then make him cover up for Jeter's lack of range.

Sounds good, let's do it..

vCash
    I wanna think of a ridiculous and funny way to say no..but i'll just say this...slap yourself

If more Knicks players had the heart of John Starks, we'd have more rings.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 6cadi6 View Post
    Worked in Detroit. IJS
    not the same. Cabrera played 3B at the MLB level in Miami. Tex ahsn;'t played 3rd since college or his early minor league days. plus moving miggy didnt leave a hole at first for detriot as they had prince in place and miggy was never a great fielding first baseman. not even remotely compareable
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12