Cowboys.........8-6
    Giants............8-6
    Eagles............4-10

REMAINING SCHEDULES

Giants: @BAL, v. PHI
    Redskins: @PHI, v. DAL
    Cowboys: v. NOR, @WAS

Tough road to lock up the division.
    Last edited by GGGGG-Men; 12-17-2012 at 01:21 PM.

vCash
    And the Redskins have the tiebreaker. They are 3-1 in the division, and they still get to play Philly. They'll have the tiebreaker. So we are essentially only a half game up on them.

vCash
    I actually think we need to go 3-1 to win the division. I see Baltimore beating the Skins and then them winning the last three.

vCash
    Everyone needs to RELAX. This is New York Giants Football; when do we EVER get a playoff spot before week 17?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    Everyone needs to RELAX. This is New York Giants Football; when do we EVER get a playoff spot before week 17?
    Gmen will be lucky to make it as a wild card this year, sorry to say but it's the truth.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Eagles: Doesn't matter
    Had we beat the skins....but the eagles could win the division at 7-9.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by funkybudda View Post
    Gmen will be lucky to make it as a wild card this year, sorry to say but it's the truth.
    You were alive last year right??? Lol

Falcons already in. Probably won't even play they're starters but could look for revenge. Baltimore really?? We could actually scortch them on run n pass. Saints I'm worried cause of they're 3 backs n Philly? Really ....Nick foles. Really hahahahahahahah

Giants will be fine. N I think we got Atlanta's number. Matt Ryan n Aaron Rodgers n Brady hate the Giants. Because of the d line n how much respect they have n how nervous they are. So I only see 1 or 2 losses at the max if giants play that bad but with better competition. WE ALL KNOW the results

Win!!! We all in...

Keep faith guys. Geez

Last year we rolled the competition. Had to win every game. Dallas n redskins aren't gonna win out!? They will lose a game or two or three or w.e

Were in better shape than last year in my opinion.

vCash
    Honestly I don't think we make the playoffs, I think Dallas or the Skins win the division.. Maybe we get a wild card.. But that's gonna be really tough as well..

Just my gut feeling.. I don't like how this team chooses when to show up..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Honestly I don't think we make the playoffs, I think Dallas or the Skins win the division.. Maybe we get a wild card.. But that's gonna be really tough as well..

Just my gut feeling.. I don't like how this team chooses when to show up..
    yep, my sentiments exactly.

People like to bring up the past, but every season is different, the Skins game to me was as close to a must win for Gmen to secure the division title, but they let it slipped away. Looking at Skins schedule, they really are the favor to take the division.

Saints will be a tough game and they always seem to score well against Gmen.

vCash
    I say we win the division still @ 9-7. Then we do our thing.

vCash
    The Cowboys schedule is still pretty tough. The Skins however really only have Baltimore as a tough test. The Eagles or Cowboys could always beat them the last 2 weeks, but I'd rather not count on it.

Beating the Skins would have really given us the breathing room between us and them.... Totally sucks we had to revert back to being ineffective on offense and run into a biased officiating crew.

I know blaming the refs is a cop out, but like I read on another site, that intentional grounding call was probably the most awful.

The rule states that when the QB throws a pass in the pocket, while under pressure, that isn't a catchable ball near a receiver then it's intentional grounding. Eli wasn't under pressure at all and the refs didn't make the call until the Giants were almost ready to run their next play. Like the person on the other site said, that is some massive home cooking and pretty despicable.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

vCash
    I just have a feeling we win and they lose this week. For some reason I think we're due one against New Orleans and Baltimore coming off that loss with the division and 2 seed still up for grabs will play them tough.

Side Note Redskins best corner is suspended for the rest of the season Cedric Griffin

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    I just have a feeling we win and they lose this week. For some reason I think we're due one against New Orleans and Baltimore coming off that loss with the division and 2 seed still up for grabs will play them tough.

Side Note Redskins best corner is suspended for the rest of the season Cedric Griffin
    Haha really? O my they're done. RG3 better put up 30pts himself because that defense is gonna get burned. Deangelo is amazing but he is a gambler n isn't consistent

Great news.

vCash
    Deangelo isn't amazing. He's pretty damn bad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    Deangelo isn't amazing. He's pretty damn bad
    Lmao yea I'm with you.. Rolle always seems to amaze me

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast