Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    I
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    we'd better start losing then if we wan to avoid san fran and play the falcons. As a division winner, our ony chance to miss san fran is being the 4 seed (assuming whiche ver ius the 3 seed wins their firsdt game)
    I was just saying that we match up with ATL better.

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

"If Rodgers were even just simply as good as Brady or Manning in the playoffs, his team would almost never win. Instead, what we've seen is a super hero act."
    -Peter Bukowski

vCash
    I really hope the packers get the bye. I'm going to be in Las Vegas during the first round and would probably miss the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by XJW18 View Post
    I

I was just saying that we match up with ATL better.
    i agree. im just saying its likely we will face one of those tough match ups before getting a chance at atl. we;'d have to make the NFC title game to face them, or let the redsksins/giants/cowboys surpass us (which is unliekly at this point). if we get to the point where we would face atlatna, hopefully we would have momentum and match ups would matter as much
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by long ball View Post
    I really hope the packers get the bye. I'm going to be in Las Vegas during the first round and would probably miss the game.
    No TVs in Vegas?

REC:

TDs:

vCash
    You do know they have TVs in vegas right?

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Before4 View Post
    No TVs in Vegas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    You do know they have TVs in vegas right?
    Haha I know. Going to with 6 Bears fans. I'm not going to sit back for 3 hours by myself haha.

vCash
    Haha I know. Going to with 6 Bears fans. I'm not going to sit back for 3 hours by myself haha.
    F em i would lol
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    Cede! Cede! I tell you!
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji

vCash
    Saw this elsewhere

"On September 24th, Russell Wilson rolled back and hit Golden Tate on a game winning touchdown that was actually an interception. Vikings and Bears fans jumped for joy with some calling it an unlucky bounce that "finally didn't go the Packers way" and the "darlings from Green Bay royally screwed on MNF."

Now, three months later, it is very probable that the horrible call, at first hurting Green Bay, may come back to bite Minnesota and Chicago, who at 8-6, trail the 9-5 Seahawks by a game even though the Seahawks should be 8-6. Perhaps Packers fans will get the last laugh if this call ends up pushing the Seahawks into the playoffs and Bears and Vikings out. "

Lulz.

vCash
    lmao that would be awesome.
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Saw this elsewhere

"On September 24th, Russell Wilson rolled back and hit Golden Tate on a game winning touchdown that was actually an interception. Vikings and Bears fans jumped for joy with some calling it an unlucky bounce that "finally didn't go the Packers way" and the "darlings from Green Bay royally screwed on MNF."

Now, three months later, it is very probable that the horrible call, at first hurting Green Bay, may come back to bite Minnesota and Chicago, who at 8-6, trail the 9-5 Seahawks by a game even though the Seahawks should be 8-6. Perhaps Packers fans will get the last laugh if this call ends up pushing the Seahawks into the playoffs and Bears and Vikings out. "

Lulz.
    Lol I actually never thought of it that way,
    thats pretty funny.

all I keep thinking is if they didnt screw us, we'd have the number 2 seed..

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

"If Rodgers were even just simply as good as Brady or Manning in the playoffs, his team would almost never win. Instead, what we've seen is a super hero act."
    -Peter Bukowski

vCash
    I'm sorry you must keep such poor company

REC:

TDs:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Saw this elsewhere

Lulz.
    well at the moment is is also costing us a bye.

Baltimore now, but born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    vCash
    Just get the best seed we can. Bye great. Home field for one or both games (if ATL blows it now or in the playoffs). I don't care if its the giants or skins, or seahawks (I'd like that one actually)... Justdo the best possible and see where it goes from there.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

vCash
    Week 17 will not be meaningless bc the Pack can still get the bye, therefore Rodgers, as well as all the other starters, will play these last 2wks. The seahawks have been lights out lately, granted to lesser teams!, so this weekend will not be easy for the 9ers to go in and win.

with all our injuries, we shoot for the bye week! then let the chips fall where they may. we all know the NFC is tougher than the AFC, so it won't be easy no matter what!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234