Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    o, and if anyone need sthe scenarios, use this:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    the replacement refs are gone now though
    Yeah I know but it still shows up as an L on our record. Their still a tough team anyway you look at it. I don't know, a bye week would be nice to rest but it seems like the team that has to fight for everything including playing the first week is the successful one. I'm just not that confident in our chances this year in the playoffs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ugottabjoshinme View Post
    Right now I want the 3 seed. The Giants are most likely getting the 4 seed, so I want to stay away from them as long as possible. I like our chances against SF more than against the Giants right now. We just don't match up well with the Giants.
    I just went thru the desired scenario.

1st Seed = Atlanta
    Proj: 13-3 to 15-1

Wins two or more games.

2nd Seed = Green Bay
    Proj:12-4

Wins out.

6th Seed
    St. Louis
    Proj: 9-6-1

Wins out against Buffalo, Vikings, Tampa, Seattle.

@
    3rd Seed
    San Francisco
    Proj: 11-4-1

Wins 3; Loses to the Patriots.

Rams win.

5th Seed
    Chicago
    Proj: 10-6 or 11-5

Chicago loses to the Packers and wins one/two more games.

@
    4th Seed
    Washington
    Proj: 10-6

Redskins have the Ravens, Browns, Eagles and the last game @ Cowboys. That last game could decide the winner of the division. Whoever wins is in so you can put the Cowboys in here as well (however they have a much tougher schedule).

Chicago win.

Packers beat the Rams @ Home.
    Chicago beats Washington.

Bears @ Packers or Packers @ Falcons. Don't care who wins the Chicago Atlanta matchup... we either gets Rodgers in the Atlanta Dome or get to crush Cutler and yet again see Chicagoland drown in a river or tears with Lovie's looking up at the screen with his typical lost look on his face.

Neither NY or Seattle make the playoffs.

Seattle has to play the Rams and the 49ers. Both are home games so we'll see if there home field advantage holds. They also have to play an away game at the Bills. They have a built in win with Cards.

NY has a gimmie game against the Eagles at the end of the season. But Philly might want to ruin their season and they are going to be playing Brown and Folk. If Folk can hold onto the ball and they get some receivers back.... could be a tough game. Before that.. NY also has to play the Ravens... Flacco might get his head out of his *** by then. Unlikely though... NY wins that. They also have to play the Falcons away. We'll see if the Falcons are real. And they play the Saints. There could be 2 or more losses in there for the G Men. Did you seen Coughlin last night? He's was in a tizzy at halftime... I can't imagine how he is acting after they lost the game.
    Last edited by vbjunkie; 12-04-2012 at 01:37 PM.

Graham Harrell #6 QB
    2 Comp. 3 ATT 20 Yards 0 TDs 4 Rush -3 Yards 0 TD 1 Fumble 0 INT

Jumped on the Bandwagon in 1969

vCash
    I'll take the bye every time.

Dcup is offline In loving memory..Hawkeye
    vCash

Seeding question

Turn the top 2" of dirt. Apply grass seed, mulch, fertilizer and water at least two times per day for 2 weeks.

If I facepalmed any harder I would have cracked my own skull.

vCash
    I'd love to see Seattle in the play offs. first of all they blow. Second browner and Sherman are facing suspensions

vCash
    You guys are crazy if you would rather play in the 1st round than have a bye week...your saying it's all about matchups, I'll take playing noone vs playing a team we matchup well against in the 1st round any time.
    I get that you are talking about matchups in the later rounds, but anything can happen in the wildcard round.

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    You guys are crazy if you would rather play in the 1st round than have a bye week...your saying it's all about matchups, I'll take playing noone vs playing a team we matchup well against in the 1st round any time.
    I get that you are talking about matchups in the later rounds, but anything can happen in the wildcard round.
    I don't think Peter Noone has a team.He isn't even in Herman's Hermits anymore!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcup View Post
    Turn the top 2" of dirt. Apply grass seed, mulch, fertilizer and water at least two times per day for 2 weeks.

Too late in the season for seeding in Green Bay!

The Wild Card worked for us in 2009-2010. Being the #1 cede last year didn't work as well. After last season's fiasco I would hope we would be ready even after a bye week but then I thought we would be ready for revenge against the Giants but we sucked. I would like to see a bye week but not if it removes the sense of urgency needed in the playoffs.

vCash
    I've been thinking about this pretty much all year. Usually the bye is a no brainer. But you look at all of the Super Bowl winners in the last decade, just a few were a one or a two seed. I also feel with the players we will be getting back in the next few weeks,it might be better to keep momentum going. That being said, I'll never complain with a bye...

vCash
    i dont think the bye was the problem last year, it was just the wrong team at the wrong time. we peaked too early. plus, we didnt play rodgers two weeks in a row, which was stupid. bring on the bye week and a home game to get to the NFC championship.

Pete Rose, here he comes!

vCash
    i want whatever seed lets us play atlanta! the last 3 teams to play atlatna in the playoffs, went on to the superbowl!
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I would want the bye. I think seahawks can win out possibly, they might just beat the 49ers for the division in seattle. The giants could lose out to the redskins for the division if skins beat ravens this week. I still say giants win the division. I think we can win out and get a bye.
    So the bears would play the giants and the 49ers would play the seahawks in seattle or in sanfran, just dpends who wins week 16. Giants beat the bears and seattle wins in my mind. We would play seattle if they won the division. I say if we get the bye week we would play the seahawks or the 49ers or the giants. I dont want to play the giants, im fine with everyone else.

Defense Wins Championships!!!

vCash
    I think it comes down to the seattle sanfran game and if giants get beat out for the division. If giants dont make the playoffs then I think we can beat every team in the playoffs. We need the bye week cuz it can help get us alittle more healthy and you cant lose if you dont play lol.

vCash
    If we get the bye week I would not be surprised if it was green bay at atlanta for the championship game.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast