Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    if the giants miss the playoffs, i want no part what so ever of RG3
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kgbpackfan View Post
    If we get the bye week I would not be surprised if it was green bay at atlanta for the championship game.
    You do realize for the NFC Championship game to be played in ATL that Matt Ryan has to actually win a playoff game correct?
    Last edited by NickGB; 12-07-2012 at 12:35 AM.

~ * ~ MINISTER OF DEFENSE ~*~

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NickGB View Post
    You do realize for the NFC Championship game to be played in ATL that Matt Ryan has to actually win a playoff game correct?
    i dont think his past failures should matter. atlanta looks good enough to win one this year, esepcially if his opponent is a rookie qb for a seattle team not so good on the road. they'll have a bye, ryan only needs one win to make the NFCC

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    if the giants miss the playoffs, i want no part what so ever of RG3
    lol - having flashbacks of Vick in Green Bay...

REC:

TDs:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Before4 View Post
    lol - having flashbacks of Vick in Green Bay...
    exceopt this time vick can actually throw

vCash
    After messing around with the espn playoff generator it looks very possible the Giants miss out completely and the Seahawks end up with the 3 seed.

This is what got spit out when I made my picks:

1 Atlanta
    2 Chicago
    3 Seattle
    4 Washington
    5 Green Bay
    6 San Francisco

I would take that path through the playoffs any day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    i dont think his past failures should matter. atlanta looks good enough to win one this year, esepcially if his opponent is a rookie qb for a seattle team not so good on the road. they'll have a bye, ryan only needs one win to make the NFCC
    They looked good enough to win a playoff game when they went 13-3 as well. In fact they were highly thought of as the best team going into the playoffs.

~ * ~ MINISTER OF DEFENSE ~*~

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NickGB View Post
    They looked good enough to win a playoff game when they went 13-3 as well. In fact they were highly thought of as the best team going into the playoffs.
    they had obvious defensive weakness that their offense was covering up that year though. i dont think thats the case this year, they seem mor balanced

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    You guys are crazy if you would rather play in the 1st round than have a bye week...your saying it's all about matchups, I'll take playing noone vs playing a team we matchup well against in the 1st round any time.
    I get that you are talking about matchups in the later rounds, but anything can happen in the wildcard round.
    Seems like Rodgers is rusty when he doesn't get consistent reps... much less miss a game.

Rodgers tends to start off slow when he doesn't play in the preseason games. And he wasn't his usual self in the playoff game last year after taking the Detroit game off.

Graham Harrell #6 QB
    2 Comp. 3 ATT 20 Yards 0 TDs 4 Rush -3 Yards 0 TD 1 Fumble 0 INT

Jumped on the Bandwagon in 1969

vCash
    ATL has cooled off A LOT! just ask my fantasy team!!! The Pack is still built more for a fast track so I would be more concerned with playing a team that will beat them up in the trenches i.e SF, NYG, SEA

vCash
    I don't care as long as we're playing well and healthier. I'd rather go in hot without a bye than go in like last year playing close and have a bye
    JORDY NELSON #87
    Brewers
    Packers Badgers

Brewermobile

NFL=Passion and intensity
    MLB=History and finesse
    NBA=All about lookin' pretty
    NHL=Money's more important than teeth

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbullets View Post
    ATL has cooled off A LOT! just ask my fantasy team!!! The Pack is still built more for a fast track so I would be more concerned with playing a team that will beat them up in the trenches i.e SF, NYG, SEA
    I agree ATL has cooled off everyone and their mammas were saying Matt Ryan was MVP and blahh blahh, They dont run the ball well, and we could beat their Defense. Also I'd rather go into ATL's Dome than letting NYG Seattle or the Niners beat up on Arodg all day.

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

"If Rodgers were even just simply as good as Brady or Manning in the playoffs, his team would almost never win. Instead, what we've seen is a super hero act."
    -Peter Bukowski

vCash
    id rather take the bye if possible if not my hope would be that the giants fall apart after today and that the cowboys beat the redskins in wk 17 i think it is n get in. With that i also would like to not have to see the bears a 3rd time! IMO its hard to beat a team twice let alone 3 times, so i wouldnt mind seeing the 49ers again since they'll prob be the team we play in the 2nd rd!
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    if we do get the bye we got to let rodgers play wk 17 no matter how meaningless the game is
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xjw18 View Post
    i agree atl has cooled off everyone and their mammas were saying matt ryan was mvp and blahh blahh, they dont run the ball well, and we could beat their defense. Also i'd rather go into atl's dome than letting nyg seattle or the niners beat up on arodg all day.
    we'd better start losing then if we wan to avoid san fran and play the falcons. As a division winner, our ony chance to miss san fran is being the 4 seed (assuming whiche ver ius the 3 seed wins their firsdt game)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast