Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    It didn't seem excessive to me. But people will sue the police over anything and it's ridiculous. Even these protests that people do to support the criminal in the Bay Area sometimes. It's like what are these people thinking?

Ariana Grande

vCash
    No, that is not police brutality. That girl was running her mouth waaaay too much and she needed to be restrained like she was.

No way she wins a lawsuit over this.

vCash
    No way it was police brutality. The cop actually was very professional and could have been a lot rougher and been within the law still.

vCash
    Haha this happened when I worked at a grocery store. The person was trying to steal candy bars and some other small stuff. They tried to stop her but then she started to run, so they took her down. By the time I got outside there was probably 20 people around her just watching what was going on. And 5 people yelling the exact same thing. My manager had the girl face down on the concrete. The cops came about 10 minutes later but my manager the one who took the girl down had two huge bite marks from the lady and was bleeding.

vCash
    I didn't see anything to warrant a lawsuit. Anytime a cop even touches someone now days everyone has to analyize it and give their to cents to why it is brutality. The easiest way to not be a victim of brutality is to not do something in the first place that would even make them want to arrest you.

vCash
    We live in a sue happy world witch is sad.

Really they where stealing, where caught stealing, and resisted arrest yet there going to sue and most likely win money from the state.

What kind of system is that? So broken.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    We live in a sue happy world witch is sad.

Really they where stealing, where caught stealing, and resisted arrest yet there going to sue and most likely win money from the state.

What kind of system is that? So broken.
    Exactly. Fortunately my parents told my sister she is not allowed to sue and she got what she deserved. But the girl with the glasses yelling Pig is going to sue and will probably end up getting that poor cop fired.
    Future Ace

vCash
    the only thing I could see as problematic is the throw down to the floor which you can't see. For the rest the Girl was lucky. Resisting Arrest and screaming insults at a Cop can get you a way worse treatment.

Honestly if you resist an Arrest you will have to face some brutality.........

vCash
    the girl witht he glasses is astupid. the cops will restrian you if you try and steal something (no matter if you think its to small to worry about or not) and if you insult the cop and resist arrest, they are allowed and will use force. i'm sick of everybody crying brutality every time a cop does their job for their stupid *** crime
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ill21 View Post
    The reason is ask about this is because. This is my sister and her ****ing girlfriend and they are trying to say they did nothing wrong and thy were abused. I feel bad for the cop to be honest and wish he would have pounded my sisters face off the ground.
    Wut?
    "The 90 wins is about challenge. It's about changing the conversation. It's about framing questions for ourselves as to how we get there. So I stand by the notion that we need to get better, and in doing so we need to set concrete goals for ourselves so that we have sort of specific conversations among ourselves about how we're going to get there." -- Mr. Alderson

vCash
    I hope the they counter sue for wasting the public's time. The cops did their job and did it well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    I hope the they counter sue for wasting the public's time. The cops did their job and did it well.
    seriously. you dont want that to happen to you? dont break the law. you forgo your rights when you do that
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    How has D Roses not hijacked this thread with his superior knowledge of the law yet?

vCash
    I smell bacon
    SPACE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12