Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    Our entire D line is playing like garbage and I'm starting to think its more then the players and might be Fewell.. Idk ****ing know.. Looks like they're playing 2 gap and not attacking..

vCash
    I want Spags back.

Mopy Dick Tuck over here hasn't been the same the last two years.

vCash
    2 Tackles today.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    I want Spags back.

Mopy Dick Tuck over here hasn't been the same the last two years.
    If he gets fired we better being him back.. Fewell's defense sucks..

vCash
    Who ever thought we'd see the day (season) where Osi plays harder than JPP

I mean JPP singlehandedly save and won the Cowboys game last season on effort and there were other huge instances as well, and he never plays that hard any more. Its discouraging. I get jealous watching Aldon Smith, Von Miller, and JJ Watt because I know we have a guy just as good, but he's not. He hasn't progressed in his abilities. He doesn't play with relentless effort and motor like he used to. I mean this kid has the potential to be one of the greats, and I don't see it happening.

It's true that he's been put in bad situations. It's true that he gets A LOT of attention. He definitely get's gassed easily. But he's still a limited rusher with less consistency regarding effort than last year. It's just disappointing.

Tuck... well thats just a whole different story. Go ahead and retire like you had wanted to. We can tell your head isn't there anymore.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Ya think moving him around is screwing up his development? Something to be said about consistency and for a pure edge contain/pass rush guy like him, maybe they need to just set him up on the end and leave him there.

vCash
    I think JPP's own ability got to his head...he's a cocky guy

vCash
    Tuck has pissed me off to no end the last two years. JPP just doesn't look like he's getting better. I don't even see him putting his hands up when he can't get to the QB like he used to do. Our entire DLine has become basically a non-factor for a lot of the season and it's pretty damn sad. I miss Cofield.

vCash
    Between Tuck and JPP you gotta wonder if the success at such a young age got to their head?

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    This is when a guy like Strahan would get the Dline back up again. I think MS need to stop in and give these guys a pep talk.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    I think Fewell's head needs to be on the chopping block right now.

That was a horrible game yesterday. I still have an awful taste in my mouth.

They played with no passion yesterday. They were expecting to walk in and win, instead they got pummeled. Eli was bad, the passing game was non existent, no rushing attack, special teams was bad, secondary was like Swiss cheese, the giants are now putting those missing ads on milk cartons looking for the pass rush...

The C on your chest is there for a reason. You are to be a leader. Time for the vets to step up and lead.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    This is when a guy like Strahan would get the Dline back up again. I think MS need to stop in and give these guys a pep talk.
    He did that earlier this year. Honestly, I think after the first bad loss they still have that "we just won the Super Bowl" mentality. Last year, Nicks, Cruz, Manningham, JPP, Rolle, etc. all had something to prove. Now its fading.

Tuck is frustrating as hell though. If JPP really is getting all this extra attention, he should be the first one to benefit off it. Would like to see some more Tracy in there. THAT'S a guy who's gonna fight his heart out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    He did that earlier this year. Honestly, I think after the first bad loss they still have that "we just won the Super Bowl" mentality. Last year, Nicks, Cruz, Manningham, JPP, Rolle, etc. all had something to prove. Now its fading.
    Completely agree and that for me was the saddest part of the loss yesterday. I mean I ofcourse hoped they'd win, but Falcons at their home is a tough one... But the way the team lost was just unbelievable. I mean we can talk about Fewell and Gillbride not doing their job and the schemes being wrong and all that, but when your (supposed to be top of the bill) DE gets manhandled by a freakin light-weight RB then there just is an attitude problem. Every Falcons-fan was talking about their below-par O-line and we were hardly able to pressure Ryan, that's no coaching-fault to me, that's just cockyness and a lack of spirit and commitment of the players. They acted like it was a freakin pre-season game!

vCash
    I think the reason JPP isn't trying hard enough is because nobody else is. Tuck is trash and his effort is beyond acceptable, Canty also lacks effort on certain occasion. The only one that's trying its crazy to admit it is Osi but he's strictly a pass rusher nothing more. All the burden is basically on JPP and it isn't fair to him. Just imagine if he played next to Cofield omg....

This is what I've been saying we need a run stuffing DT, like a Kevin Williams or Cofield

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Antonio Pierce just called out Tuck on Michael Kay's show on Espn radio NY, he said Tuck hasn't been the same player for 3 years now (dont quote me on that, his comments were along those lines). The exact quote will be in the papers tomorrow probably. I'm glad he did this, maybe this will light a fire in Tuck's ***.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast