Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which sport has the poorest officiating?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • NFL

3 5.77%
  • NBA

48 92.31%
  • MLB

1 1.92%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I don't think refs think "Oh, wow, look! It's LeBron James. I should blow the whistle".

Stars have the ball in their hands the most. They shoot the most. They especially know how to get to and attack the rim the most. They SHOULD get more calls.

Do bad calls exist? Of course. 50/50 calls happen tons of time a game...but over the span of a game they tend to even out.

It's the hardest game to officiate because it's fast, continuous and the athletes are just so outrageous right now. Because it's the hardest, it's also pretty much considered the worst.

But I don't think it's because of purposeful human choice. It's just human error.
    If it really were the hardest and it wasn't fixed then the NBA wouldn't have guys in their 60s and 70s running up and down the court with those "outrageous athletes." Either that or the NBA just doesn't care at all about the quality of its product so long as they can market it. My money is on the former, because it's David Stern.

vCash

Which top sport has the worst officiating?

NBA is a joke.

Phillies Redskins Flyers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    If it really were the hardest and it wasn't fixed then the NBA wouldn't have guys in their 60s and 70s running up and down the court with those "outrageous athletes." Either that or the NBA just doesn't care at all about the quality of its product so long as they can market it. My money is on the former, because it's David Stern.
    What do you want? 15 refs on the court?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    What do you want? 15 refs on the court?
    Nice strawman deflection from the NBA apologist. Your response to having senior citizens refereeing the game with the best athletes (arguable) is that hey, man, what do you want like a whole bunch of them?? No, that's not what I said or what I implied.

vCash

Which top sport has the worst officiating?

When you have people like Joey Crawford officiating and making himself part of the game, it's a problem. The NBA

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234