Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What is your opinion of Bradley Beal?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • He shows flashes of becoming an all-star

2 28.57%
  • He is an average starter at best

0 0%
  • Not sure. We need Wall back or Wittman gone to tell

2 28.57%
  • I would trade him tomorrow if the deal was right

2 28.57%
  • He is a bust

1 14.29%

Hybrid View

vCash

Opinions of Beal

I am a Wolves fan who really wanted my team to get into a position to draft Bradley Beal (as we really needed a SG for our core). I know his stats don't look great, but I haven't really been able to catch many Wiz games to see first-hand how he has been playing and thought I would ask you all what you think of him.

Of course, as a Wolves fan I can sympathize with lousy seasons... and with the bane of having Randy Wittman as head coach, but I still enjoyed seeing what the young guys could potentially do.

vCash
    Well here is the thing, i think he has it in him to be cold blooded. but hes just a kid. i mean you see flashes of really nasty cold blooded shots and some really unstoppable athleticism. i mean if he gets up the guts to go to the rim he almost always burns people. when he finds the confidence to shoot he can be deadly. his blood needs time to cool. i think he can be a star. maybe not a super star. but a star of some level.
    Last edited by gambitx777; 12-03-2012 at 11:53 PM.

vCash
    Hasn't been good at all but ill give him the benifit of the doubt he is young so I mean will see but if a trade helped us to open our cap and give us more picks id do it in a heart beat.
    Reed Doughty .......where second chances will ALWAYS HAPPEN. Stay tuned.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jason17 View Post
    Hasn't been good at all but ill give him the benifit of the doubt he is young so I mean will see but if a trade helped us to open our cap and give us more picks id do it in a heart beat.
    I'm not clear on what you are saying - do you want to trade Beal?

vCash
    NO, you give up on your talent like that. he has not been bad. u give him at least a season. now you need to pull the eject button on jan. take just about anything for him. a second rounder or a young bench warmer. do not trade beal give him time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gambitx777 View Post
    NO, you give up on your talent like that. he has not been bad. u give him at least a season. now you need to pull the eject button on jan. take just about anything for him. a second rounder or a young bench warmer. do not trade beal give him time.
    Dont wanna give up but whats im agreeing on is if theres a bargin we can not refuse than we really need to think about it. Im willing to give him by next year and thats it . Your the 3rd pick and should be better than how he is now.
    Reed Doughty .......where second chances will ALWAYS HAPPEN. Stay tuned.

7. 12-07-2012, 12:21 PM
    Reason
    don't tell posters to shut up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jason17 View Post
    shut up.
    What is your problem? I'm simply axing you a question. Your message was a bit fuzzy. But if you're incapable of having a discussion about Wiz topics, maybe you shouldn't be here. There's no room for insulting and telling people to shut up. This is a forum for free expression of ideas and thoughts, not tyranny. Shut up? Unbelievable.

vCash
    Bust so far if you ask me.

Redskins | Nationals | Capitals | Wizards| D.C United

vCash
    OMG, one and done. One year and we're ready to trade. Count me in as grateful we don't have a GM with such impatience. That's right, I'm gtrateful we have Grunfeld knowing the alternative on this site. The guy hasn't had much of a supporting cast around him and already he's being criticized for not dominating. Where do these fans come from?

vCash
    the kid had a great night tonight to

vCash
    This kid is still incredibly young. He hasn't been good so far but he hasn't been bad. You can see he has potential, and it isn't raw potential based on athleticism. This guy has skill. I can't wait to see what he does when Wall gets back. Beal needs to get some confidence, once this guy starts adapting and shoots with confidence he could be real good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    This kid is still incredibly young. He hasn't been good so far but he hasn't been bad. You can see he has potential, and it isn't raw potential based on athleticism. This guy has skill. I can't wait to see what he does when Wall gets back. Beal needs to get some confidence, once this guy starts adapting and shoots with confidence he could be real good.
    He is shooting free throws well and has been hovering around 33.3% from 3pt range which isn't great but is good enough to keep taking them at a high clip.

What about his defense? Some people were concerned he'd be unable to stay with opponents and contest. Is he getting beat or holding his own?