Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ring91013144043 View Post
    I think they'd win it since we lost two division games and they've only lost one. Unless one of their two hypothetical losses was to the Bengals, then I have no idea.
    We lose because of conference record still.

Only way to win now is win out and Ravens lose out

vCash
    Well.........

Playoff football starts in Dallas, on Sunday. Win or go Home. This is it.
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.

vCash
    Ravens must lose out, we must win out to win the division. They have the tiebreaker

vCash
    Who got signed by the Texans?
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    So wee need a two game winning streak to make the playoffs. Doesn't matter if it is week 15 and 16 or week 16 and 17. Certainly doable but all we can do is wait and see.
    Follow Me On Twitter: @battling_bucs

vCash
    Colon reportedly out for remainder of season... Hope Decastro is ready

vCash
    Hopefully Colon played his last snap as a Steeler. Dude cant stay healthy and is way overpriced

vCash
    Line next year should be
    Starks-decastro-Legursky-pouncey-Adams/Gilbert

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    Line next year should be
    Starks-decastro-Legursky-pouncey-Adams/Gilbert
    no way do you keep Gilbert or Adams on the bench if one of them is healthy. Youd have to kick most likely Gilbert to guard there and let Pouncey play C.

Any tackle can play guard, you have to let your best guys play.

So Gilbert>Legursky, Adams>Legursky

Lets be honest there wont be 1 game next year that every olineman is healthy for though so it wont really matter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    no way do you keep Gilbert or Adams on the bench if one of them is healthy. Youd have to kick most likely Gilbert to guard there and let Pouncey play C.

Any tackle can play guard, you have to let your best guys play.

So Gilbert>Legursky, Adams>Legursky

Lets be honest there wont be 1 game next year that every olineman is healthy for though so it wont really matter
    New conditioning personnel hopefully

-Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

vCash
    told you guys Houston sucks

vCash
    Called this game. Had the Pats winning this one by a lot for media to go crazy and say they're winning the Super Bowl, then Houston goes all the way. They're the most balanced team in the league. Good passing game, better running game, good defense. They don't have playoff experience like the Pats in 2001, us in 2005, Eli's 2007 run was the first time he ever won a playoff game, Saints the next year, the year after that was the first time Aaron Rodgers ever won a playoff game... I hate when people pretend history dictates the present. It gives us an idea but not a guarantee.

vCash
    Called this game. Had the Pats winning this one by a lot for media to go crazy and say they're winning the Super Bowl, then Houston goes all the way. They're the most balanced team in the league. Good passing game, better running game, good defense. They don't have playoff experience like the Pats in 2001, us in 2005, Eli's 2007 run was the first time he ever won a playoff game, Saints the next year, the year after that was the first time Aaron Rodgers ever won a playoff game... I hate when people pretend history dictates the present. It gives us an idea but not a guarantee.
    I can all but guarantee you that Houston team does not have what it take to win a SB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    I can all but guarantee you that Houston team does not have what it take to win a SB.
    And the same was said about the Pats in 2001, us in 2005, Giants in 2007, not so much the Saints in 2009 but I used that as a reference of lack of playoff experience, and with the Packers the next year people said they were too injured rather than "not ready" or "didn't have what it took." There is no "what it takes" or "what it doesn't take." There's having talent, being balanced and playing good football in the playoffs. Texans have the first two and we don't know who will or won't play good football in the playoffs until they come.

vCash
    And the same was said about the Pats in 2001, us in 2005, Giants in 2007, not so much the Saints in 2009 but I used that as a reference of lack of playoff experience, and with the Packers the next year people said they were too injured rather than "not ready" or "didn't have what it took." There is no "what it takes" or "what it doesn't take." There's having talent, being balanced and playing good football in the playoffs. Texans have the first two and we don't know who will or won't play good football in the playoffs until they come.
    This. They definitely have the talent, just a matter of whether they can put it all together at the right time. Same as any other team that's that talented, really.

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233